Arc 20 chapter 46-73 end

Shen Mubai feels that his little heart is almost unbearable, "What's the problem?"

"Why did you suddenly dine with your right hand this morning?" Ogud looked at her like a smile. "You know, you usually use your left hand, I remember correctly."

Shen Mubai scalp is to be fried, she is not the original owner, even if combing the memory, this small detail is easy to ignore. What's more, she never has to eat with her left hand. Normal people will use their right hand subconsciously.

Even more frightening is that Ogud's observations are so keen, and in the morning, no abnormalities were revealed on the surface.

"Your face doesn't look too good." Ogud didn't hesitate, and smiled casually. "Sorry, I am rude."

At this time, there is a big problem in avoiding it.

Shen Mubai calmed down the irritated little heart and replied in as calm a tone as possible. "Because I was bathed yesterday, I accidentally strained my left hand."

Ogud showed a little surprised expression. "Well, I can ask the doctor to come over and check it for you."

Shen Mubai quickly said, "It's just a small problem. I don't bother Master Ogud."

The young man picked up his eyebrows. "Mr. Daisy's left and right hands are equally flexible."

She laughed and replied, "Thank you for your compliment."

Ogud didn't talk anymore.

When I finished the dinner, Shen Mubai returned to the room like a body collapsed.

She was lying on the bed and felt that it was too terrible to get along with the man.

Just as she was sleepy, the door was knocked a few times.

Shen Mubai's drowsiness was driven away by a few points and climbed up to open the door.

Ogud is standing outside, holding a cup in his hand, "Mr. Daisy."

Under the candlelight in the corridor, the face of the juvenile is more elegant and classical.

His skin is still pale, and his tall and straight body is half a head taller than her. "I came to give you a potion. Drinking it will be good for the injury of Daisy."

Shen Mubai thanked him and took the cup in the other hand.

Only when she saw the color of the potion inside, the hand shivered involuntarily.

The bright red color is like a liquid.

"I added some sleep aids inside, and put some rose juice, I hope that the teacher will not mind." Ogud smiled.

What can Shen Mubai say, of course, does not mind.

"That's good, I wish you a wonderful dream tonight." The boy is not slow, "I will go back to the room first."

When the other person's figure disappeared in the hallway, Shen Mubai quickly closed the door and placed the cup on the table.

Under the candlestick, the bright red color is more and more thrilling.

She couldn't help but swallow, and some stared at the cup with fear.

"System, is the male lord a vampire? The things he gave me should not be human blood."

The system was delayed for three minutes before it was slow. "In the world data refresh, please wait patiently."

Shen Mubai, "..."

She patiently has a grandmother's leg.

Finally, I twitched the cup and then sniffed it.

Shen Mubai showed his hesitant look, then took courage and took a sip of his nose.