Arc 9 chapter 21-32

The person came up with a playboy's face. The beautiful peach eyes seemed to discharge, and the movement was a little frivolous. He made a kiss to the secretary. "Thank you, beautiful girl."

Lu Libei looked at him and looked at him. He couldn't hear anything ups and downs. "Quiet."

Song Jingwen showed a horrified look. "No, how suddenly it became so serious." He sat down and cocked his legs, "I still sit comfortably here."

Lu Libei held the pen's hand a little, and gave him a faint look. "Nothing, you can go."

Song Jingwen, who is familiar with his temperament, is sitting in danger for a while, and can't hold it anymore. He said, "You have someone in the lounge? Who, you are a little girl."

The ink outlines a slanting mark on the paper, and the eyelids hidden under the gold-silk glasses flashed an unknown situation.

Song Jingwen saw it, gossip. "No, I was really told by me. I have to see, which little goblin can fascinate our savvy and capable belly and black."

He hadn't had time to stand up, and Lu Libei looked over at him coldly. "Do you believe that I will throw you out now."

The body froze slightly, and Song Jingwen touched his nose. "It's just a joke."

Lu Libei practiced Sanda. The strong body bone was not a joke. He quickly converges to look like a normal man.

"But really, who is in your lounge." Song Jingwen whispered.

He is really curious. Usually, the young master is very particular about his own field. The co-pilot does not let others sit, let alone the rest of the lounge. Where are the people who are there? He said that the two had no special relationship. He really didn't believe it.

"My sister." Lu Libei smacked out these words, but he was shocked by the opposite person.

Lifting his chin back, Song Jingwen whispered, "No, just your illegitimate daughter?"

Lu Libei looked at him.

Song Jingwen looked at this look and quickly changed his mouth. "Oh, I remember her screaming."

The gaze that fell on his body was more substantively cold, and Song Jingwen almost gave the opposite of Lu Dashao. "Is there anything wrong?"

He thought for a moment, "Isn't it screaming, oh, is Lu Hao the name?"

The other person's eyes were collected and returned to the documents on the table.

Song Jingwen depressed, "When did you become so good?"

Lu Libei smiled and laughed. "I don't need to report the daily distance to you."

Song Jingwen touched his nose and said, "Forget it, don't say this, go to Shenghui tonight, can't you go?"

Shenghui is one of the most famous entertainment venues in City A. Both the facilities and the services can make the customers feel very happy. Not only those who are rich and wealthy, but also those who talk about business are also there.

"Don't go." Lu Libei did not lift.

Song Jingwen quickly explained the intention. "Wait, I am not letting you go to eat, drink and have fun with me. The main reason is that I just met an overseas customer. The other party is not small, and this year also has the intention to open the market in China. As soon as I heard that I knew you, I wanted to give me a line. Anyway, you will never lose."

------------

Although he doesn't adjust his temperament, when he talks about serious things, he is still safe, that is, he has approved Lu Daxiao as an ambitious workaholic, so he has a well-thought-out mind.