arc 4 chapter 17-24

One ​​person and one cat are too worried about the situation, and Shen Mubai himself is somewhat aggressive, and then he looks at each other in a dull manner.

The boy has obvious mistakes and shocks in his eyes. His open mouth still maintains the original curvature. The yellow and white hair of the cat in the line of sight is rare and beautiful. The green and green enamel is like a gem, pure and beautiful. The two small claws were pulled on the edge of the window, and the furry ears were erected. At this moment, they were staring at him for a moment, and obviously they were scared. It seemed to be cute.

After the reaction, the boy was just getting a face, his hands were a little itchy, and he glanced at the stage. He sneaked out before the teacher turned around, and his mouth whispered, "Hey~"

"Don't touch her!" A cold, cold voice suddenly sounded, with a cold feeling that was not noticeable.

The boy was shocked.

And Shen Mubai also knew that it was not good, and quickly shrank his head.

On the pair of cold scorpions, the boys were stunned. Although Jiang Yiran was very popular, but he was cold and lonely, he never took the initiative to talk with people. Many girls who came to want to take care of him went home every time. . Although the boys look at him unhappy, but few people will go to find Jiang Yiran's troubles. The reason is very simple. Jiang Yiran's gas field is too strong, and people close to him have some kind of retreat.

The impeccable face was facing him at the moment, and the icy scorpion stared straight at it, but it was still no expression in peacetime, but it was noticed that he was in a bad mood at the moment.

The other party's misbehavior is clear to the self, which makes the boy's heart give birth to a cozy heart, can only scratch the hair, but my heart is thinking, this cat will not be Jiang Yiran, this is too bad.

The movements of the two people have already provoked some students to look over here and also caught the attention of the teacher.

"What's wrong? What happened?" The math teacher wearing glasses was awe-inspiring. Although he asked, he put his eyes on the boys. Obviously, in his heart, Jiang Yiran is a relatively good student.

Boys can't say anything. It's wrong to tease a cat in class. I'm afraid I'm going to be penalized to write a review book. I have to swear. "Nothing, teacher, I just want to take a copy of Jiang's notes. copy."

After listening to the mathematics teacher, I was cold and cold. "I don't usually have a good class during class. Have you tried to find someone else to copy it?"

There was a sneer in the class.

The boy was red-faced, but he was dumb to eat Huanglian and couldn't tell, and he could only accept the teacher's criticism.

The Shen Mubai outside the window could not forget the last look of the man, and his heart was very embarrassed, so he turned and walked down the school building on a soft meat pad.

She was very worried about whether her food tonight would be deducted, so when she was out of school, she carefully followed Jiang Yiran and kept a short distance and dared not go up.

The tip of the tail was smashed, and both ears fell slightly. Shen Mubai lowered his head, and his heart was very sad.

Walking and walking, I ran into a hard thing.

Shen Mu snorted and then looked up.

Jiang Yiran looked at her at the height of her, and the emotions in her throat were unknown. "Stupid cat."

"Hey?" Shen Mubai lived, she leaned over her neck, and the voice was full of shock.

------------

The boy standing in front of her half down, slightly squinting, the cold sight fell on her, then stretched out her index finger and bounced her ear. "Stupid death."