Arc 7 chapter 42-51

Even if you are nominated, the chances of getting the prize are also a few percent, not to mention the outstanding actors among the four nominees. .

However, when the host spoke of the winner of the newcomer award, the audience was silent, followed by a fierce applause.

The media have already been ready, aiming the camera at several key figures, not to mention the look of the faces of the other three nominated actors. Zhang Hao's unmistakable mistakes and complex looks It was purposely captured.

At first, Yu Jingchen was a little surprised, but he quickly converges, and then stands up from the seat, and the modest and unyielding gestures are in the eyes of others.

Yu Jingchen won the Newcomer Award, which is undoubtedly an affirmation of his strength. However, there are still many doubts about the voice of the Internet. Until the "Backlighter" broadcast, the controversy gradually subsided.

Yu Jingchen plays the role of male three in "The Backlighter". This suspense drama can be said to be a big hit in the current domestic drama. Not only because it is designed in the plot, but also in the design of people is perfect. At the same time, without any delay, buried a lot of pendulum, hanging the appetite of everyone.

123: Seriously, I think that Yu Jingchen won this newcomer award, which is really deserved.

The cruelty of time: The male third played by Yu Jingchen is a very contradictory character. You can see that he is not a bad person who is bad to the extreme. When he is ready to kill the little boy, he hesitates. Because of what? Because he thought of himself as a child. I can say with certainty that there is no one who is more suitable for this role than Yu Jingshen.

Love in Sugdella: Yu Jingchen really brings you a stunning feeling every time. When acting, you can't imagine that he is a modest and shy boy in real life. From Qingshang Shangxian to Qin Jiaxuan, he is just like abandoning his true self and playing all the roles. I can hardly imagine what he will grow in the future.

With the suspense drama "Backlighter", Yu Jingchen has increased from more than 9 million fans to more than 15 million. Today, he is considered a popular student, and the current popularity and resounding degree are definitely the hottest. that one.

In contrast, resources and advertising will continue to follow, and there are some invitations for variety shows.

It's just that Yu Jingchen obviously wants to put more energy into acting.

At this time, the Internet broke out with a black material about him. He said that he had no choice but to switch to the starry glory. He did not care about the former broker's sentiment. It was a ten-eyed white-eyed wolf.

Netizens are very easy to be driven. They don't know what the truth behind them is. As long as they seem reasonable, they will soon shake their resolve and then drive others.

The current agent, Fang Qiang, was anxious to get angry. He immediately became the public information of Yu Jingchen. At this festival, you should never do anything good.

Yu Jingchen is a faint smile. "Fang Ge, I have something useful here, which may help us."

Fang Qiang's eyes lit up and quickly looked at the past. "What?"

Yu Jingchen smiled and said, "I have some things about my former agent Zhao Yong."

------------

Although Fang Qiang knows that the other agent's former agent is not a good thing, he can now look at the face with a clean smile, and there is a chill in the back.

After the netizen yelled for two days, the Internet once again had a new news, but this time it was not about Yu Jingchen, but the agent of the other party, Zhao Yong.