Arc 18 Hello, Prince

[Chapter 1-21]

A group of girls gathered in front of the corridor, and their eyes always looked in inadvertently, then pushed each other, with a bright smile on their faces.

Liang Kai leaned on his seat and lifted his chin. "Hey, look at the Prince."

Lu Ningchuan's dog's legs are next to the boys next to him. "Hey, are you thirsty? Do you want me to buy water?"

The black-haired boys' movements are lazy and arbitrarily squatting on the table. The broken hair in front of the forehead is a bit messy. The school uniforms in one are not ugly. On the contrary, because of the wealthy children who have gathered a lot of wealthy families, the design is first-class. Tailored, extravagant, and the white neckline button unleashed two, revealing his delicate white collarbone.

The most attractive thing is that face, which can be called perfect. Just like the obsidian's eyelids are half open, the slightly raised eyelids reveal an indifferent taste. Under the tall nose, it is a rosy thin lip, and the abstinence of the body is also a little bit of awkwardness. tame.

"How can you ignore me?" Lu Ningchuan said with a sigh of relief.

In the upper left corner, Zhou Yiyang looked at him contemptuously and pointed to the Bluetooth headset in the other's ear.

Lu Ningchuan was awkward, but he did not dare to bother.

Jiang Jingyan stretched out a slender hand with a slender bone knot, took off the Bluetooth headset, and slowly yawned. His eyes looked casually at the girl who was obsessed with the hallway. When the other party was blushing, he was not in love. Take it back. The tone is lazy, "Next class sports?"

Liang Kai's singer Lang said, "Prince, come here?"

Jiang Jingyan looked at him and his lips lined up slightly. "You can't recognize your mother."

Liang Kai shrugged. "Tai Ziye is coming over."

Zhou Yuyang is playing with his mobile phone. He heard this and inserted a sentence, "Old rules?"

Liang Kai replied, "It's OK to change the game. Right, you broke up with your horse?"

Zhou Yuyang did not deny.

Liang Kai said, "Are you not that good taste? How did you break up in less than a month?"

"It's tired." Zhou Yanyang doesn't care. "This time I changed a taste. I heard that the new transfer student seems to be a big beauty."

Liang Kaixiao smiled, "Why, hooked up?"

"Not yet, someone sent me a photo, farther away, but it seems to be really good." Zhou Yiyang licked his lips. "I am going to give you a letter in three days, believe it or not?"

Lu Ningchuan laughed and said, "If my brother said this, I really don't doubt it."

Zhou Yanyang said, "Go, you have a dog's leg." He glanced at Jiang Jingwei. "But I really appreciate the Prince. If he distributes some hormones, the girls in our school are not expected to soak."

Liang Kai did not speak, picked up the jacket on his seat, and asked Jiang Jingyi's opinion symbolically, "Go to change clothes first?"

Jiang Jingyi got up from his seat, and the pair of trousers wrapped a pair of straight long legs, and one hand was inserted into the trouser pocket at random.

When a few boys came out of the door, a girl in the corridor was surrounded by a red face and came out with a pink book on her hand. "Prince.. Lord, I like you."