Arc 12 Hey, I am behind you

[Chapter 1-20]

The weather today is a bit hot.

As can be seen from the high school class two, the playground is like the evaporation of oil, a little hot air, several students playing basketball, sweat wet clothes, and rubbing his forehead again and again.

The fan on the top of the head fanned the wind, and the work on the table was a little bit loud. With the buzz of the students writing, it was impossible to give birth to a bit of irritability.

Although sitting in the best position, Chen Lianghui is very difficult to bear, and feels that this day is really hot and hot.

He glanced around and Yu Guang saw the position in the left corner and stunned God.

The girl is sitting in her seat in a dangerous position, holding a pen in her hand and writing a word on the paper. The eyelids that hang down slightly cast a faint shadow. Her face is very white, but the small face of the palm is very delicate, the earlobe A trace of hair seems to have been inadvertently scattered, but added a lazy meaning.

The line of sight fell slightly, and you can see the legs under the school skirt, the slender and white legs, straight and seductive.

The former Xia Ye was not in the class, the **** was dark and silent, the long hair always covered half of the face, the girls in the class did not like to take care of her, the boys would not notice her.

But a few days ago, it suddenly became like a person.

When the other party entered the classroom and sat down on the seat, the whole class was silent.

The female voice next to "Summer...Ye?" stuttered and stumbled, staring at her.

The girl looked up and showed a pair of beautiful bright eyes and smiled. "Is there something?"

Chen Lianghui swallowed his mouth involuntarily, and quickly turned his face back when the other party looked over.

He suddenly thought, how did he not find the summer leaves so beautiful.

This section is a self-study class. Most of the students are reviewing their homework or doing exercises to make a paper.

Chen Lianghui is somewhat absent-minded. His performance is not good. When he first entered moral education high school, it was because his father was looking for a relationship. Even if he wants to take the college entrance examination next year, he will not be in a hurry.

"Hey."

A dull sound rang from the top, and it seemed a bit harsh in some quiet classrooms.

Chen Lianghui stunned and looked at his head.

The fan is still spinning and it looks nothing different.

He glanced around and found that no classmates looked at him, and he took out a bottle of water from the table and then unscrewed and took a sip.

"Hey."

The dull voice rang again.

Chen Lianghui put the water bottle back under the table, and some of them looked at the fan on the top of the head with no confidence. They stared for a little while, and then they lowered their heads with confidence.

"Hey."

The dull sound was a little bigger. This time Chen Lianghui did not pay attention. He was a little absent-minded about which bar to go tonight.