Arc 21 (41-End)

Shenmu white skin smiles, "Nature is the woman who is older than the brother in the brothel."

The mile is like laughing and laughing. "Who told you that I have been to the brothel and met them?"

Shen Mubai didn't want to say these strange things, and said that the Prince did not go to the brothel who believed.

However, she was still begging for mercy, twisting her body, "Hey brother... you don't do this..."

After a while, Baili took the hand back and took a picture of the girl's fart || Stocks, "Quick and sly."

Shen Mubai's cheeks were reddish, and he was so angry that he couldn't speak, and he was bored all the way, especially when she felt something about her.

Baili took the whole clothes for the girl and went over. "You haven't answered my words yet. How did you get to know Luo Yuqing? If you don't say it, I won't think that I will let you go."

Shen Mubai hurryed. "He said that he had seen me in the military policy office. I never remembered him."

Baili snorted. "He is thinking about you. Sister Chu is really fascinating. I am so indifferent, I have recruited so many people."

She did not say anything, and felt that the man was simply unreasonable.

Baili blinked, just want to say something, the ear moved slightly, Shen Sheng, "Sit well."

The horse was restless and walked a few times in the same place. Under the action of the teenager, he took a few steps back.

Shen Mubai stayed in the other's arms and was able to perceive the sense of power that the Baili 稷 opened the bow and arrow.

As the horse screamed, the three arrows had already been shot, and a heavy, heavy sound came from afar, and the heavy objects collapsed.

The scorpion pulled up the reins and the horse ran over.

At the same time, another group of people also rushed.

"Two emperors, the bear has no sound, it will be shot by your few arrows." The immediate guards complimented one channel.

Although the second emperor did not speak, but the face was a confident look, but as the distance was closer, he was cold in his eyes.

The guards did not expect to kill a Cheng Jinjin in the middle, and that person was still the Royal Highness Prince.

Bai Lijun naturally saw two people and raised their eyebrows. "I didn't expect the second emperor to see this prey."

The guard couldn't help but sing. "His Royal Highness, we are following this bear all the way."

Baili looked like a smile to the second emperor. "So, the second emperor, this is a blame. I shot this bear first."

The second emperor's heart was gloomy, and the face was gentle and laughed. "Where is the three emperors saying this, the bear is only to be seen after seeing it, but the three emperors are hunting with Miss Xiao Er, not afraid of the Jia's accidental injury."

Bai Li picked up the lip line and scratched the nose of the person in his arms with his fingers. He didn't think that he said, "Is this not a Prince? And the Prince is not willing to leave Chu Yi's sister."

The second emperor sneered in his heart. "The three emperors are a seed of infatuation. I wonder if the three emperors would like to go with me to see the bear?"

Naturally, he does not believe that Baili has a person in his arms, and he can accurately shoot the arrow into the body of a strong and fierce bear. Even if he is himself, it is difficult to do it.