Arc 15 chapter 41-60

Shen Mubai heard the hair behind her, but what she couldn't figure out was that since Ji Shu had restored his original memory, why didn't he get the card?

She said the doubts, but the black-haired boys just shook their heads.

"Ji Shu, do you want to go back to the real world?" Shen Mubai looked at him.

Ji Shu licked his eyes and lowered his eyes.

In the real world, like this virtual city, he is just an ordinary high school student with an ordinary family and excellent grades. He is also a top student in the class.

I will be afraid, I will be afraid, I want to live, and I will escape from this space full of murder.

"Think." He glanced at the girl. "I want to escape from the city with you."

Shen Mubai breathed a sigh of relief, and she was afraid that Ji Shu would collapse and even despair after knowing all of this. Fortunately, fortunately, the other party's psychology has not been killed.

She bent her eyes and clenched her hand. "We must be able to escape and live to the end."

As if it was infected by the girl's mood, Ji Shu's lips smacked a smile, "Well."

The dark eyes stared at each other, thinking in his heart, he had to protect the girl, even if the body was broken.

Although the two recovered their physical strength in the small room, after consumption, it was inevitable that some of them could not be eaten. Shen Mubai was afraid that the murderer wearing the clown mask was nearby, so he did not dare to say a word.

Ji Shu obviously also thought of this possibility, silent.

After about thirty minutes, there was no movement outside. Shen Mubai carefully poked his head out, holding a gun in his hand and patrolling around for a few laps. When he determined that the clown mask murderer was absent, he turned back to Ji Shu. "You shouldn't be nearby, let's find a place to settle down."

She took the lead and then reached out to Ji Shu.

The other person took her hand and then got up.

The two just stood in one piece, and there was a strange voice behind them. "Are you ready? My prey."

Shen Mubai trembled and slowly turned around, and saw the man wearing a clown mask standing behind them, and the gun in his hand was facing it, no, exactly, facing her. The teenager around.

The man squinted slightly, and the corners of the mask on both sides of the mask opened a strange smile that could not be said. The blood-red eyes were full of joy, as if they were struggling before enjoying the death of the prey.

Ji Shu's pupils were miniature, and the girl was guarded behind her, and she quickly took out the gun on her body.

Even if the other party was pointed at by the gun, he was not flustered. Instead, he looked at Ji Shu with sarcasm. "What is this waste worth protecting?"

Although the other person's eyes did not look at himself, Shen Mubai understood that this sentence was said to her. She quietly concealed the gun in her hand. "Is it related to you?"

The man in the clown mask laughed, his throat grotesque and creepy, then squinted slightly. "If I kill him?"

Shen Mubai knew that he was not joking. The dangerous killing made her unable to accelerate her heart. The dense sweat on her forehead ooze out and quickly lifted the gun. "That would kill me first."