Arc 8 Disciple let go

[Chapter 1-11]

The Qiyang sect, who is a major cult of the true martial art, has a unique position in the realm of comprehension. After the founding ancestor Taiheng flew, he left a superb spirit. There are also many treasures of heaven and earth. Unfortunately, later, there was a big turmoil in the realm of cultivation. From the original aura to the gradual thinness, the road to cultivation was long and difficult. In the later years, the disciples of Qiyang Zongmen only had a few distractions and a hole, and their fame and status were not as good as before. If it were not because of the facts and the array of Taiheng's ancestors, I am afraid that it has already been divided up by other sects.

At this time, in the Qiyang Zong, the three disciples under the real costume of Suyi were allegedly accused of their actions by the younger brother.

The disciple Zhao He said indignantly, "The teacher respects that the feast is really repeated and does not change. The last time I stole the grass, I will forget it. Now I have to put my mind on the mind, you have to manage it."

The second disciple also bowed his head and pleaded. "Master, although the mind is not an important thing, but after we interrogated, the younger brother is not willing to hand it over. We really don't want to be bothered again, just small. It didn't take long for the younger brother to be punished. Just ask the teacher to understand."

The three disciples are directly kneeling down, and the mouth is sprayed with spit. "Master, I know that the younger brother is now suffering from the roots, and there is inevitably some imbalance in his heart. But the teacher once respected you and brought him into the door. He treated like this. Our snowy peaks are too chilling."

The three people swear by words, as if the little teacher named the feast is so contemptuous and extremely bad.

However, Shen Mubai clearly understands exactly what is going on here.

The world has caused unknown errors in the fate line of the male lord due to the collapse of the factors. When the child was young, the parents were sent to the Qiyang sect, and they were accepted as inner disciples by Yuan Ling, but they were able to build a foundation in one year. . That Yuan Lingben thought that he got a talented disciple, and he was very proud of his heart, but it didn't take long for the feast to follow the brothers and sisters down the mountain. In an accident, the roots were seriously damaged and almost became a waste.

When Yuan Ling saw it, he had a thought in his heart. Instead of wasting a lot of material treasures to cure a disciple who is unlikely to recover, it is better to give up directly. Before this feast, it was just a mortal, and it was still irrelevant.

Until one time, the real person who was not in the opposite direction with him had a few words against him. This Yuanling had long been resentful, and the new hatred was added together. In a deliberation, the head of the family proposed to give the next disciple a feast to Xue Lingfeng, and the words were eloquent. The head of the family saw that Xue Lingfeng's disciples were very few and they answered. Su Yi, a real person, is really half-dead, but she is not happy in her heart. This iron plate is hard to change.

When Yuan Ling sent the person over, he also sent a bottle of Chinese medicine, saying that the feast was damaged, but it was not impossible to recover. This is a little care for him. This Liuyue is even more irritating. What can be done with Zhongpin Dan medicine, at best, it is just a way of doing it.

Such a mess will not be happy in anyone's hands, and this Liu Yue really spreads the gas to the feast, regardless of whether or not he asks. The three disciples under her door used this point. They were only bullying at first, and later they were forced to plant and frame.