Arc 4 chapter 41

I don't know if it's early morning or something else, there's a bit of ugly hoarseness in the usual voice.

The sound of Shen Mubai's face was all hot.

The atmosphere of distress was overwhelmed and overwhelmed.

It seems that the performance of the parties is no big deal. The calm and clear appearance is not like being in the morning. After picking up Demi's furry head, go out and walk towards the bathroom.

In the twenty minutes of the other party has not come out, Shen Mubai does not understand something, then she is stupid.

Incomparably annoyed in the bed for several consecutive rolls, his face is like a fire, Shen Mubai told himself to calm down, the man is already a high school student, is in the blood of the age, this state is very normal.

But when she thought that she was waking up in the morning and was on the edge of that position and was caught by the shovel officer, she couldn't calm down and feed. She just wanted to dig a hole and bury herself.

So when Jiang went out of the bathroom, she didn't know what face to face each other, so she could only bury herself in a soft bed with no love, and tried to use the two furry claws to try the whole piece. The face is covered.

The cats on the bed were in a group, and the round head was almost buried. Jiang Yiran slid through a trace of incomprehensible smile, and walked over to raise the other side, then faintly said, "Get up."

The cold sound lines that sounded in the ear are as usual, and there is no difference. Shen Mubai sneaked Mimi's eyes open, and after a faint gaze on the shovel, he was relieved.

"Hey~" Good morning, shovel the eunuch.

Hesitated, or smashed the other hand's hand, and then pleased the general skin and expressed his relatives.

Jiang Yiran licked her head and leaned over to reach her forehead. "Hey."

The cool sound of ice and ice still has no emotional fluctuations, but Shen Mubai has noticed the faint favor inside, and the enthusiasm of the tip of his ear has come up again.

Looking at the other side of the round green green, I couldn't help but scream.

The lips were slightly undetectable, and Jiang suddenly picked up the cat on the bed and turned and walked out of the bedroom.

After enjoying the breakfast, Jiang Yiran did not go to the classroom as early as usual, but stayed at home for a while. Shen Mubai naturally could not follow him to school, and could only watch the other person go out.

As usual, lying on the sofa chasing the two episodes of cartoons, Shen Mubai said, "I think Dad is very handsome."

The system said, "He is very pitiful."

Shen Mubai asked, "Why?"

The system said, "Probably because the son looks more like the next king."

Shen Mubai, "....."

After a while, Shen Mubai thought of something and asked the system, "How did the male owner have two accidents?"

The system said, "I have reported the superior, and the superior said that this is an accident caused by the collapse of the fate line."

Shen Mubai sighed and asked, "Will this accident happen after that?"

The system makes her not worry, even if there is any accident, the male owner who is the protagonist of the world will not die so easily.

Then one person and one system are silent.

The system is silent because although the superior gives a response, it feels that since it has followed the host, it seems that it has become strange.

------------