Arc 14 chapter 41-60

"Dr. Shen, you got up early." The other smiled and said hello, then sat down at the table.

Shen Mubai could not help but think of last night, "Little Master of White, early."

"Is it a good night's sleep?" The boy rolled up his sleeves slightly, his movements were elegant and extravagant, and his lips were impeccable.

Shen Mubai looked at him hesitantly.

She felt that she should not doubt the other side, but she always felt that something was wrong and made her full of uncomfortable.

"Fortunately."

The maid sent breakfast, and she lowered her head and took a bite.

"I am sorry for what happened last night." The gentle voice of the other party came.

Shen Mubai lifted up and felt nervous for no reason.

"Without your permission, I will take you back from the car without authorization. I am sorry." Chu Baiyin stared at her with a light brown eyes, and she was sincere and sincere.

Shen Mubai slowly breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. "It's okay to be a young master, it's me who is bothering you."

Is this time she thinks more about herself?

"Dr. Shen seems to have a snack, isn't the body still uncomfortable?" The other person asked about it.

Shen Mubai shook his head, "No, drunken sequelae."

She reached for the milk next to her, and couldn't help but squint, slipping through the blurry fragments in her mind.

"What's wrong?" Chu Baiyin noticed that she was not right, and put down the knife and fork in her hand.

After Shen Mubai hesitated, he still said, "Small Master of White Ink, did I come back to you last night?"

Chu Baimo smiled and smiled. "Shen Dr. is very quiet when he is drunk, there is no alcoholism." He paused and added, "Then I let the maid prepare a glass of milk for you, I want you to be better." ""

".. Is this the case?" Shen Mubai bowed his head. "Thank you, Master Bai Mo."

She slept very hard last night, almost sleeping until dawn.

But I don't know if it was her illusion. Shen Mubai always felt that every time she drank the milk from the maid, she always seemed to sleep sweetly.

"Dr. Shen doesn't have to be so polite with me." The gentle and courteous voice of the boy came.

The next breakfast was quiet and silent.

Although Chu Baiyin has overcome psychological barriers, it still needs some psychological counseling, otherwise the progress bar on the head will not reach the top.

Follow the example to accompany the other party to read the book, the afternoon is physical training.

Chu Baiyin has a very good proportion of body shape. When training, the muscle lines are smooth and beautiful. It is not like a person who has been sitting in a wheelchair for more than ten years. What's more, physical training is only the beginning of these days.

Shen Mubai could not help but feel strange, staring at him for a while.

"Dr. Shen, what are you looking at?" A gentle voice came, and she raised her face and ran into the gentle smile of her partner.

Shen Mubai quickly shook his head. "Nothing, I feel that the young master of white ink has recovered very well."

The other person wiped the sweat from the forehead and smiled. "I can get the praise of Dr. Shen, I am very happy."