Arc 16 chapter 21-40

"As a prince of the Gesell Empire, I have never been so rude, but there is a voice in my heart telling me that it will help me." "The handsome boy said this, the face under the blonde, filled with a warm smile.

His appearance and temperament are undoubtedly excellent. Although it is not just a long time in adulthood, the calm gesture and the temperament and look of the whole body are telling people that this is a good and kind prince.

The green eyes are like a gemstone with no shackles, a tall nose, and a perfect line of face, especially his deep eye sockets and a smile on his lips. Whoever sees him first Eyes, I can't help but feel good.

Shen Mubai didn't feel too impressed when he saved people. Now take a closer look and feel that the little mermaid in the original book likes the other party, and there is no reason.

So she couldn't help but show a faint smile and made a grateful move.

Aaron touched her head, her eyes and love and mercy. "Poor Ali, how old are you?"

Although Shen Mubai did not adapt to his touch, he did not deliberately avoid it, compared to a gesture.

"You are fifteen years old this year?" Yalos showed a rather surprised look. "I thought you were only twelve years old."

Shen Mubai is a bit depressed, but the prince does look a lot higher than her. According to the age of the mermaid, although it is fifteen years old, from a human perspective, she may be smaller than fifteen.

It may be that her expression is too obvious. The blond prince is somewhat helpless. "I know Ali, you are fifteen years old this year. I won't make a mistake. I hope you don't want to be angry with me." ?"

Shen Mubai pointed to himself and pointed to the prince, Yao Yaotou.

Yalos smiled. "You mean, you are not angry with me, are you?"

Shen Mubai nodded.

"Alice, you are so cute." The blond prince touched her head again.

Shen Mubai felt like he was being treated as a puppy. He looked at the prince with a smile in his face and sighed slowly in his heart.

Forget it, touch it and touch it. Anyway, it won't be bald.

Huagui immediately stopped in front of a store, and Greer's voice came from outside. "His Royal Highness, it's already here."

Yaros's eyes were slightly bright, and there was another person in the carriage, so he said, "Alice, can you wait for me for a while?"

Shen Mubai nodded, indicating that she could stay alone here.

Yalos smiled at her with a smile of sunshine. "I will be back soon."

The prince got out of the car and walked into the store.

Grayer stayed in the same place and glanced at the girl in the carriage.

It is undeniable that the girl's appearance is indeed very good.

The beautiful black hair is like a good satin, the ice blue eyes are pure and without traces, and the white and delicate skin, even the best white pearl in the sea, is not comparable. The girl sat quietly in her seat, and Greer couldn't help thinking, if she was not a dumb, what would the voice be like?

He had lost his mind for a while, and even when the Prince's Highness came out, he didn't notice it until the teenager patted him on the shoulder. "Grell, are you thinking that today's dinner is a freshly caught shrimp or a salad? ?"

------------

Yalose's eyes are like a smile, and the curvature of his lips is still the same. The handsome looks are like the sun god.