Arc 6 young child dyeing should be cultivated from childhood

[ chapter 1-11]

A new neighbor was moved next door.

Zhou Ruoyun originally wanted to go to visit, but the two-year-old son accidentally fell and cried in the living room. The beautiful eyes were covered with a packet of tears, and they fell down, baby. The fat white face is totally aggrieved.

She wiped her hand and brushed her hand. She used to hug her son and groaned. "The baby doesn't cry, my mother is here, don't cry, don't cry."

When the little Anzi heard this, the tears flowed even more. With the soft voice of the milk, "pain..."

Zhou Ruoyun also knows that his son is usually very delicate, and whispered comfortably. "Mom blows you, and the pain flies away." Then he sighed on the little lotus-like arm and watched. The little son with a mouth open, I feel funny and distressed.

An Zikai stopped the tears, but the tears in his eyes still remained, holding Zhou Ruoyun's neck and whispering, "Hug."

Zhou Ruoyun faced his coquetry and sought comfort, did not hold back and smiled, but his mouth was a word, "Good, hug."

An Zikai looked at her and looked at her with a soft, soft voice. "To hold for a long time."

Zhou Ruoyun naturally followed his intentions, "OK, hold for a little longer."

Anzi sucked his nose and pulled her neck and leaned the little face up.

The sound of the doorbell sounded at this moment. Zhou Ruoyun was hesitant in his heart, and he heard the soft voice of a woman. "Is anyone at home? I am a newcomer next door."

The kind of gentleness is emitted from the inside of the bone, which makes the listener feel very comfortable.

Zhou Ruoyun held his little son and saw a gentle woman through the cat's eyes. His manners were generous and his face was like a smile like a wind, which made people feel uncomfortable.

She has seen this new neighbor far away, but she did not expect to be so temperament, so she quickly opened the doorway. "Hello, please come in."

Zhou Ruoyun discovered that the other party had also taken a little girl. It seemed to be as big as her son. The facial features were very beautiful, the skin was white like milk, and the big eyes were watching.

As if to feel her doubts, the woman smiled and said, "This is my daughter, falling, calling Auntie."

The little girl clasped the woman's hand and said with a soft voice, "Auntie is good."

The ugly and cute look is very much like Zhou Ruoyun's heart.

Xiao Xueqing's eyes fell on her little boy, and the other person sneaked over Mimi's eyes. After touching her eyes, her face was thinned and buried again.

Can't help but smile, "Is this your son?"

Zhou Ruoyun smiled. "Yes, he is a little timid. Come in and sit down."

After entering the living room, Xiao Xueqing put the cake in his hand on the table. "This is the cake I made by myself. I hope you don't mind."

As if I had known friends many years ago, Zhou Ruoyun had an inexplicable affection for the woman in front of me. I heard this sentence and said, "I don't mind, you are too polite."

She put down her son and touched his head. "Baby, mother is going to pour tea. Are you sitting here with Auntie for a while?"

Anzi squinted and glanced over the side, hesitating, or let go of the hand holding his mother's thigh, slyly, "OK."