Arc 5 chapter 22-31

The right one is not far from him, after listening to a white eye, "You don't know how much the teacher hates garlic, deserve it."

Wu Er heard a lot of grievances, but his big face was really shocking when he made this look. "Is there such a big smell?" After that, he took a breath and said, "Not at all." It's hard to smell..."

I was stunned by Shen Mubai on the side.

It was not until Yun Niang and her left eye were placed on her that she suddenly had a strong sense of crisis.

Involuntarily retreating back, but they were intercepted by the two in tandem.

Yun Niang smiled very delicately and charmingly, "Cuihua."

Shen Mubai shivered.

Sure enough, the next sentence of the other party is, "You go to call the teacher to get up."

Shen Mubai shook his head. "I will die."

Yun Niang said, "The teacher has a sense of proportion, don't be afraid."

Shen Mubai, "....." The troughs all vomited blood. This is also called a measure.

Seeing her swearing to death, Yun Niang blinked and said slowly, "You can't go, Minger, I will change the cook."

Shen Mubai suddenly stunned.

Finally, she looked at the door, and the back was very vicissitudes.

After seeing her in, the left one spoke. "Is it useful?"

Yun Niang smiled unclear. "Is it useful to see if you have a look."

With a slamming door, Shen Mubai turned and slammed shut, and then walked toward the bed in the back room.

Here, both the layout and the furnishings look particularly delicate. It can be seen that Jun Jiuling is definitely not a person who will grieve himself in his usual life.

The man in bed and the white coat was sleeping, and the long black hair fluttered down. Under the white neck, it was a delicate and **** collarbone. Looking far away, it was like a beautiful man's picture.

Shen Mubai feels that every time he approaches a step, he will become more and more unbearable.

Finally, she stopped at more than a meter, then opened her mouth and called, "Teacher, get up."

The people on the bed did not react.

Shen Mubai quietly moved a small step, then raised his hand and put it on his mouth to make a trumpet. "Teacher, get up, the sun is shining.. The sun is coming out."

Still no response.

Shen Mubai swallowed his throat, and finally struggled to continue, and so on, the distance between the two was less than half a meter.

Just as she continued to call, the people on the bed moved, and Shen Mubai hit a stunned spirit, quickly squatting down, and then secretly opened his eyes.

The people on the bed didn't know when they woke up. At this time, they looked at the lazy body and looked at them halfway. The eyebrows were full of cold, and the narrow eyes were deep in the bottom. "Who makes Are you coming in?"

The long hair of the ink does not have any restraint, and it is obviously a enchanting face. It is powerful and the lines are fierce.

Shen Mubai also maintained his awkward movement. After listening to it, he just wanted to stand up, but he saw the other party sneer and scared her to keep on moving. "Yunyun asked the slave to get the teacher to get up."