Arc 5 The leader has a wake up everyday

{ CHAPTER 1-11}

"Go!"

Several jailers wearing red official uniforms shoved a woman with a plain dress and were extremely intolerant.

The woman took a step and almost fell forward.

One of the jailers pulled her and took a sip of her mouth. "Isn't it very capable before? I haven't pleaded guilty of stealing something. How can it be another thing now?"

The other two jailers looked disdainful. "Call out what nonsense with this shrew, quickly shut her up, stay in it for a month, and keep her out to be honest."

The jailer who took the woman always felt that something was wrong. He looked at the woman who was silent and showed suspicious color.

Seeing him stop, a jailer behind him asked, "What?"

The jailer shook his head and immediately pushed the woman, "Go!"

When a few people passed by a cell, they couldn't help but hold their breath, let go of the pace, and the face collapsed tightly. People who didn't know thought that there was no flooding beast.

The hearts of several jailers are clear and clear, and the people who are held there are much more terrible than the beasts.

When I walked to the cell on the lower right side, I slowly let out a sigh of relief, and my forehead had no idea when it was overflowing with some sweat.

One of the jailers groped from the waist to a bunch of keys, and picked up a key to open the door.

With a boring noise, the female prisoners who were still sleeping in the air opened their eyes one by one, and looked at them with a brush.

The woman was pushed into the cell in the eyes of the public.

Suddenly, a woman rushed out and wanted to hug one of the jailers' thighs and shouted, "Adult! Adult! I am awkward!"

The screaming screaming seems to be wearing a broken eardrum, which makes people feel shocked.

The jailer seems to have been used to it, and before the woman has touched him, she squats and looks indifferent.

With the solid door closed, the three jailers glanced at the cell without anger and immediately regained their sight.

Before pulling a woman's jailer, she looked at her in the prison and looked impatient. "Su Cuihua, you better give me a honest point, don't want to play tricks, this is a big prison, let you It's impossible to escape if you want to break the sky."

Thinking of the previous Sapo refused to plead guilty, and then look at the woman who seems to have changed a temper, the jailer snorted, showing a disdainful look, then turned and followed the other two jailers to leave the place.

The woman standing in the same place stood in the same place for a long time like a lost soul.

The other female prisoners in the prison looked down and even smiled. In their eyes, the new prisoner was only an object that could be oppressed. Moreover, the newcomer looked soft and weak, and there was no resistance at all. .

Shen Mubai's face was lost and he was in the corner. "System, how much do you hate me?"

system,"???"

Shen Mubai wowed out, like a grievance of two hundred pounds of fat, "I don't want to call Su Cuihua!"

The system snorted, "You can also rename yourself."

Shen Mubai thought about it, yes, she can change her name.