Arc 17 chapter 21-40

Shen Mubai is pondering the day's things. In a few days, she thought about it, she was too young, and she was blindfolded and she didn't want her to see it. Who else can I have in addition to the four emperors and the six emperors?

However, she did not have enough evidence. Even if she pointed out that it would be true, the emperor would not necessarily believe this time. What's more, Li Shushu still remembers the last hatred, it is not worthwhile.

Since she secretly counted her, she also secretly counted back.

Just did not wait for her to think about the trick, the four emperors and the six emperors had an accident.

Light smoke still remembers that the princess was pushed down the lake last time, and immediately gloated, "This is the retribution princess, you don't know, the four emperors and the six emperors are swollen and bruised, and Li Wei and Shu Yu go to the emperor, in the words. All of them are aimed at you. The emperor can be angry, but the four emperors and the six emperors support the branch and say that they are falling. The faces of Li Wei and Shu Yu are beaten. The emperor also feels very noisy. This is the case. It is."

Shen Mubai bite the snack, very surprised, and thought about it. Did the four emperors and the six emperors also offend someone?

"Light smoke, do you say that the four emperors and the six emperors have offended someone?" She swallowed the pastry in her mouth and asked.

Light smoke shook his head. "I don't know. The four emperors and the six emperors love to play together on a regular basis. They often play tricks on people. But according to the slaves, those who are next should not have the courage to do such things."

Shen Mubai thought, too, and he thought about it. However, one yard of the code, the account of the four emperors and the six emperors, she still has to count.

"It hurts, you lightly!" The four emperors licked their mouths and screamed at the palace.

"The rough hands, not to hurry down!" Li Wei looked at her own emperor distressed, took the ointment in the hands of the palace woman, roared.

The palace lady grievances bowed her head and then retired.

"Emperor, who did it! Mother does not believe that this can be your own fall, you say, your father will naturally preside over justice for you." Li Wei while wiping the medicine for him.

In fact, the four emperors did not know who did it. He and the six brothers were the same as usual, and learned a few small people who did not have long eyes. Who knows that a few stones suddenly flew, and they greeted them, and the slaves next to them were fine. It was hateful.

Not only that, but those slaves also ran first. He and the six brothers want to see who is this to them, who knows that the stone hits the body can hurt, not only rubbed the skin, but also bleeding, the whole face is not a good one.

When the guards came, they couldn't catch people. It was really mad.

If he is known to whom he is doing, he will give the man a corpse.

"You told the mother, is it related to the nine princesses." Li Wei whispered, and still complained in his heart, this time the emperor had an accident, naturally thinking in the dark direction.

The four emperors opened their mouths, "We are not..."

He quickly closed his mouth.

"Not what?" Li Wei looked at him, his eyes full of inquiry.

The four emperors looked confused and said, "There is no mother."

He can't let the father know that the person who pushed the nine sisters is him and the sixth brother. Anyway, no matter who did it, he and the nine sisters don't wear the sky.