Arc 10 chapter 41-60 end

If it's okay before the silver, but the man in front of her has a strange sense of unfamiliarity.

Feeling the silence of the other side, Alix hugged her up, leaning her neck slightly, and the cold silver gaze gazed at the past, "Roy."

The sudden action of the man made Shen Mubai unable to prevent it. She subconsciously hugged the other's neck, and some were frightened.

After all, her impression of silver is still in the slender, sweet-smelling teenager, not the tall and straight-looking man, who is almost two meters tall and looks cold.

"Do you like Doma Planet?" The tone of the other party was cold and indifferent, and the slightly squinted eyes were covered with a layer of almost ruthless things.

Shen Mubai didn't know what he meant by this sentence. He replied in a war, "I don't know."

Alix looked at her eyes and her voice was indifferent. "Do you like it here?"

Shen Mubai thought about it and hesitated and nodded. "It's okay."

Alix's silver cockroach stared at her, and there was no emotional ups and downs in his tone. "Like me?"

Shen Mubai was shocked and looked at the other side carefully. He didn't know what the real meaning of his sentence was. He simply kept silent.

"Roy." Alex also called her name again.

Shen Mubai, "Well?"

"I like you." The expression of this confession was expressed in expressionless expression, and Yin Hao looked at her for a moment.

The icy, unstructured scorpion seems to have some kind of faint warmth, even though his tone is still indifferent.

Shen Mubai hesitated, and for a time he couldn't figure out what the difference between Alix and the original silver. She hesitated, "I like you too, just like family."

Alice's brow squinted for a moment, but quickly disappeared. He nodded. "Well, me too."

Just as Shen Mubai thought that he was thinking too much, when he was relieved, the other party followed. "In terms of human marriage, the partner is the family."

She almost didn't get drowned by her own saliva.

Alex used no ups and downs. "Roy, you are my partner."

This body is only about one meter six or so, and is held in his arms by the other side, like a child and an adult.

Shen Mubai looked at the other side with a blank expression and followed her to talk about this kind of problem, and some time could not help but some eggs hurt.

Oh, yes, she has no eggs.

The feelings of the Zerg are different from those of human beings. Even if they can be transformed into human appearances, they are ruthless and cold in terms of emotions. They have no choices in choosing a partner. As long as they look good or pleasing to the eye, even if the desired partner dies in front of them, they feel pity at best and there will be no other feelings.

Even in war, the deaths of the same kind will not make them sad, because this is justified, and the Zerg, which is not strong enough, can only be eliminated if it is not resistant to all kinds of tests.

And Alix is ​​no exception. When he is silver, he doesn't know what the so-called emotion is. When he is hungry, he will follow his own desire to eat.

And she is only because it is the first person to see the silver broken shell, if you change someone else, Alex will also have some subtle feelings to the other side, Shen Mubai almost ruthlessly thinking.