Arc 7 chapter 22-31

Shenmubai calmly replied, "Hand slippery."

Li Hong was almost laughed. "Go up and see those comments."

Shen Mubai was guilty, "Small, give me your mobile phone."

Xiao Yan obediently handed the phone over.

Shen Mubai looked at Weibo, and it was hot search.

The smell of green apple: Hahahahaha trough Tang Xiaoxing What is she doing? ? ? Since black? ? ?

Yangyang will not bark: a face is awkward, why does a small flower she forward the microblogging lottery?

The wolf eats the white rabbit: I know, this must be hand slippery [funny]

Little Star: My goddess is so cute! I really like her more and more!

It is a pity that he likes men: Hahaha grass eaters are addicted? Weibo rewards special is to eat.

Former boyfriend to die: How do I feel that Tang Xiaoxing's style of painting is a bit wrong, and it's tricky.

Turning off Weibo, Shen Mubai said, "Nothing is wrong."

Li Hong said, "Do you still think you are not black enough?"

Shen Mubai was wronged. "Red sister, I will definitely pay attention next time."

Li Hong said while looking at Weibo. "Do you know that if you perform better now, when the TV series starts, you will be able to harvest the audience..." The voice of the speech stopped abruptly, and she paused there for a while. "I may have thought something wrong, forget it. Let's take a look at it for a while."

Shen Mubai did not know that Li Hong had thought that she was a sequel to self-destruction after she fell out of love, and that she was blessed in disguise. Although she did not get whitewashed, some passers-by had already been interested in her. According to this trend, even if there is no intention to shape the person, Can harvest a group of fans.

Li Hong continued there. "Today's hot search shooting method is not like the paparazzi style. I think it may be that someone in the crew has flown out. I will investigate this matter. You should pay attention to it and you are not afraid of offending. The villain, I am afraid that he will hide in the dark and give it to you without knowing it."

Shen Mubai originally thought it was a paparazzi. Hearing Li Hong couldn't help but sigh the inner circle.

When he was working, Yu Jingchen switched back to his usual dress. The white t-shirt was covered with a pair of dark trousers. Although simple, but with his body and modest, and the courteous smile, even the first Seeing his people, the heart can not help but add points.

He walked over here, his face showing a slightly shy smile, his eyes were bright, "Xiaoxing sister."

Shen Mubai looked at him like this, and suddenly he was in a good mood. "Are we going out to eat hot pot tonight?"

Yu Jingchen stunned and smiled. "This is not very good."

Shen Mubai blinked at him and sighed with his index finger. "We sneaked away."

Yu Jingchen's face was stained with a touch of blush, and the long, curled eyelashes trembled. "If you are discovered, will you be tired of Hyosung?"

There was a glimpse of Shenmu's eyes. "We're not dressed up."

Yu Jingchen stared at her for a while, then nodded.

Shen Mubai hi sneaked the scorpion fly, thinking, finally can have a hot pot to eat.

So that night, two disguised people came out of the hotel sneaking.

Shen Mubai sighed, "I finally stopped the little one, let's go."