Arc 4 chapter 11-16

Shenmubai lifts the wet eyelids, then quietly looks at the man with the slightly drooping eye for a second, then sends a low from the throat Mi sounds.

The cat wrapped tightly in the hand towel is soft. Jiang has never had such a close experience, and then turned and walked out of the bathroom.

In the living room, he put the cat on the tatami, and then found a hair dryer, the attitude of the whole process is unpredictable.

Shen Mubai was so clever that he wiped his hair with a dry bath towel, the hair dryer was picked up by the long, good-looking hand, and then the switch was turned on, and a hot wind rushed toward him.

The temperature seemed to be just right, and as the other hand crossed his hair, Shen Mubai couldn't help but squint slightly, then gave a comfortable snoring.

After the hair was almost dry, the river was staring at her in front of her, but she raised her furry forefoot, forcing the sharp little claws inside, and said with a blank expression, "dirty dead."

Shen Mubai, who was still enjoying the general treatment of heaven, heard this sentence but stiffened his body, and then stared nervously at the man in front of him. The green pupil clearly reflected the indifferent face of the other.

I didn't expect the other person to just stand up and then cut the claws with a nail clipper.

The whole process of Shen Mubai is very clever and very cooperative.

Looking at the cat in front of him, Jiang recalled the appearance of just starting to meet in the past few days, carefully tracking behind him, and then suddenly ran out to bite his trousers, the green scorpion is completely worried about the look of fear.

As for the things about the flower pots, he faintly noticed what he was, but he couldn't look down on it. Indifference and lack of emotional temperament made him unable to appreciate the so-called human world in this world, so he would not give any response, but did not hesitate to turn and leave.

Jiang Yiran did not recognize the cat at the beginning as the one who left home in the previous period. Until the other side persevered with him for a few days, the shadow in his mind was pieced together.

For the cat that the mother had returned, Jiang had no objections or rejections. She only chose to turn around when she wanted to get close. He is completely ignorant of this furry creature and even resists their proximity. Because of the bacterial dirt on the body, there is rejection.

However, the cat in front of him was a little different from the original. The appearance was still unchanged, and the feeling was completely unfamiliar. This is why Jiang did not recognize it at the beginning.

The other side was careful, but did not face the vigilance of their own, soft and harmless, the greenish green is always filled with a look that wants to come close.

This look is no stranger to Jiang Yiran, because when the mother brought it back, the other party often wanted to post it. But at the time, he didn't feel anything at all, but this time he didn't know why, inexplicably making an unusual move against his own rules.

The cold sight fell on his eyes and looked at his cat with pitiful eyes. Jiang Yiran stood up and looked at it with a condescending look. Then he whispered. "If you sneak out this time, there will be no Two chances."

------------

He turned and frowned slightly, feeling dissatisfied with the trouble of finding his own trouble, but when he looked at the cat's eyes, he Smooth it again.

Even he himself did not realize that once he broke things that were not allowed by himself, there would be a second, third, and finally almost unlimited connivance.