Arc 4 chapter 6-10

Shen Mubai couldn't help but beat his own small boxing on the ground. It was very difficult to say, "The cat is so cute, why don't you want to raise me."

The system said, "Probably because you are ugly."

Shen Mubai angered, "You are ugly, you have no system with a face."

Seeing that the man was mainly gone, she quickly followed up.

Jiang Yiran apparently noticed that she had been following closely, but did not care.

Jiang Yiran's residence is not far from the school. It takes only fifteen minutes to walk. Until he opens the door, he looks back at the cat who has been behind him and then closes the door without mercy.

Shen Mubai screamed, staring at the closed door, and then turned into an unrequited love.

Floor-to-ceiling windows, you can see Jiang Yiran after entering the house, first change the slippers in the porch, and then on the second floor, it will not come down later. When I walked to the living room and poured myself a cup of boiling water, I sat on the sofa and picked up a book with a French cover

Shen Mubai confronted the male master with a layer of glass and deeply doubted whether the other party did not recognize himself.

But even if the consequences are the same, she would be even more disheartened when she thought of it.

The sky is getting late, and Shen Mubai is hungry and screaming. She stares at the flowers not far away, and her heart is very sad.

When she was eating flowers and looking at the floor-to-ceiling windows, the river was cutting the steaks, and she was saddened by tears.

The heavy curtains were pulled up, the lights inside were dark, the sinking wood hiding in the corner was in the darkness, and the tone was faint. "System, where do I sleep?"

The system said, "Sleep all the same."

Shen Mubai was desperate to shrink himself into a ball, and then tears in his eyes, and he slept deeply.

In a short while, a small grunt was heard.

Shen Mubai was hungry in the morning. She opened her eyes in confusion and saw Jiang Yiran who was eating breakfast at the dining table in the French window.

The other person's sitting posture is very correct, obviously the ordinary high school uniform is worn by him aristocratic elegance, the slightest hanging eye can not see what emotion, the cold look adds a bit of sense of distance.

Even when enjoying food, Jiang Yiran still looks like a person with no feelings, and his posture is too cold, but because of that unique atmosphere, there is a charm that makes people look down on him.

Cut a small piece of toast from the plate and put it in the mouth with a fork. This series of movements looks incredibly elegant, and the strength and frequency of chewing are just enough to slowly swallow. The well-defined hand is carved by God. One of them sticks out one by one, picks up the cup with milk and puts it on the mouth, then picks up the knife and fork in the plate again.

The whole process is not ill-fated, and there are a lot of things, but it makes people feel pleasing.

And Shen Mubai was staring at the toast in his hand, and then sucked a bit of water.

When Jiang suddenly took the bag and walked out of the house, the hungry Shenmu white immediately appeared in his sight, and then looked at it with a pitiful look.

However, the other party still just looked at her and then walked in the direction of the school.

Shen Mubai bitter meat can't be counted, and he squatted behind the man.