Arc 7 chapter 52-61

Thinking like this, Shen Mubai patted his face and tried to make himself awake.

Only the white face was photographed a little red, and the woman in the mirror was still a pair of eyes blurred, and I didn't know when I was getting hotter.

Shen Mubai felt a bit wrong. She took a few steps and began to feel a little dizzy in front of her eyes. There was no one in the bathroom, and she staggered a few steps. She hesitated in a tone. "System, what happened to me?"

The system is very honest, "You have Chinese medicine."

Shen Mubai stunned, "What do you mean?"

The system is indifferent, "is literally."

Shen Mubai was a little dull at the moment, and his body became hotter and hotter. He stood in the same place and thought for a while before he understood the meaning in the words. Something was scared on the spot, she realized the seriousness of the matter.

It's just that my mobile phone is in the box. If you want to call Xiao Li, they must get the phone first.

Thinking about it, she quickly went out, but did not expect to hit Li Yunze.

The other side showed a look of concern and worried, and helped her. "Hyosung, you look very uncomfortable, what's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?"

If it is normal, Shen Mubai has the strength to open the other side, but she has already had some unconsciousness in her medicine, and her eyes are getting more and more blurred. "You go away! Don't touch me!"

Li Yunze and so on is this moment, who will listen to her words, immediately grabbed her arm and said low voice, "Hyosung, I will take you to rest?"

Shen Mubai now wants to go back to the box and take the mobile phone. Now he only feels that this person is very annoying, but she stunned and failed to open the person, so she stunned the other side.

The woman's face is not normal blush, the beautiful face can not be square, the body wrapped under the clothes is beautiful and charming, and the eyes are silky. Li Yunze felt that the lower abdomen was tight on the spot, and the dumb voice forcedly brought people over. "Today, you just don't want to go with me, you have to follow me."

Even if Shen Mubai is unclear now, he feels that this matter is very embarrassing. Maybe it is Li Yunze's work. He doesn't want to fight out in his chest. Just want to kick in the past, he is stopped by the other side, and the more he grasps the tighter.

Li Yunze saw her like a wild cat, but she didn't have the slightest attack power. She couldn't help but feel that she had to turn her head down and felt that there was a strong force to open him, and then he slammed his fist on his nose. .

He couldn't take the defense and fell behind him. His heart was angry and he just wanted to look at the past. He felt that a shadow had fallen, and then he slammed it again.

Li Yunze was beaten up, and his mouth was unclear. "You are paralyzed. Do you know who I am? I dare to beat Lao Tzu!"

Yu Jingchen sneered, "I am you!"

Li Yunze naturally heard who this voice is. He was beaten up and swelled at this moment, and opened a gap. The face that appeared in front of him was Yu Jingchen's expressionless face, and the deep scorpions were like watching the dead. The eyes stared at him.

Li Yunze had no reason to smash, and he climbed up and climbed. "Yu Jingchen, do you believe that you will beat me today and will be on the headlines tomorrow?"

Yu Jingchen looked at him with a high condescending look, and his eyes were completely indifferent. "You still have to worry about yourself now."

------------