ch 1 :) day before graduation

"Katsumi wake up. I'm not going to repeat myself" Iruka sensei said. He walked over to my desk and looked at me. 

          "Im so sorry Iruka sensei! I stayed up late last night training. I fell asleep at the training grounds again" I reply cheekily. I smile up at him and go back to taking notes. I was a top student, strongest in the class rivaling the Uchiha. 

          Sasuke Uchiha is my rival, on the daily we are glaring at each other. I hate Uchihas, they are all selfish and arrogant people. Sasuke is the worst I have met by far. Granted hes the only one I have had the displeasure of meeting. Besides the point, I dont like him. He thinks hes better than everyone and anything. I get it 'OoOo mY wHoLe ClaN wAs SlAuGhTeReD' how sad right??? At one point I did pity the Uchiha, but those feelings quickly faded. When I went up to him he just turned me down in the most rude way possible. 

   *Flashback*

"Hey Sasuke you holding up alright? You know I hate you and all but if you want to rant or anything I'll always be here to listen. I'll give you some space tho so yo-" He cut me off and glared at me. 

"No, leave me alone, your below me and weak. I do not need your pity or your help. Leave before I make you." He responded in the most cold voice I have ever heard. At that moment I knew our little rivalry was more than that. He hated me with the deepest pits of his soul. 

 *Flashback end*

          After a couple of hours of note taking, Iruka sensei came back in the class with Naruto tied up in ropes. "I'm at the end of my rope here naruto! You have failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. And the time before that! You have one more chance tomorrow, and your already messing it up!" He yelled at the whiskered blonde. "Because of Naruto, we are all going to review the transformation jutsu!" Everyone in the class groaned except for me and Sasuke. 

          He held an impassive face, while I was smiling at the Uzumaki. Him and I have been best friends since we were younger. I always wanted to be messing around with him and the gang. By that I mean; Naruto, Kiba, shikamaru, choji, shino, and of course myself. We always hang out with each other, sometimes Hinata would join in too. If Naruto wasnt there to make her faint, then we would be all good! 

          While we walked up to the front, Ino and Shikamaru started saying things to Naruto. "Come on naruto, we are always paying for your screw ups.!" Ino yelled. Her voice always put me in a sour mood. 

"Yea what a drag, naruto" Shikamaru agreed. Normally I wouldnt really say anything and just give Naruto a smile, but I felt compelled to help him a bit today. 

"Dont worry Naruto, Im sure whatever prank you did was very funny. I didnt get a chance to see it, but I'm sure it was worth it. And plus, a little practice never hurt anyone, right?" I respond with a smile. Hoping it would cheer up the blonde. 

"Thanks Katsumi-chan! your the best! See, someone has common sense!" Naruto exclaims

"Thats coming from you naruto" Shikamaru objects. 

"Naruto! Please preform the transformation jutsu." Iruka sense yells to get our attention back on him. 

"Alright! dattebayo! Sexy harem jutsu!" Naruto yells. A puff of smoke appears and when the fog clears out reveals a naked naruto but older and female. I look away blushing from embarrassment. Kiba sees and speeks up. 

"HA yo Katsumi are you blushing? No way the tough Senju is blushing rn!" Kiba exclaims grabbing the attention from a group of people. I again look away and try to compose myself back to my somewhat stoic expression. "Aww Katsumiiiii its ok to be embarrased! Hehehe" Kiba teases making me blush a bit more.