Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY

~~~~~~Quick Authors Note~~~~~~~

Hi yall! I decided against writing all of the on the water episodes, since its mostly a filler. So, I am going to skip ahead to where we finally get to turtle island. Anyways, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its a misty day, as always on the water. I am currently sitting on deck with Naruto and the others. Naruto is going on about an octopus. "Octopus, Octopus! Come out please!" Naruto says to the water. 

"Octopus? Why octopus?" Yamato sensei asks. 

"Isnt the octopus supposed to train you or something?" I ask, trying to remember what Naruto told me all those days ago. 

"Yea! Giant Gramps Sage foretold that an Octopus would train me!" Naruto exclaims smiling into the misty water. "He was right about it beign a paradise where no one goes. There is no way anyone would sail this far out here!" He says with anticipation. 

"Dont lean to far forward, youll fall into the water Naruto" I say to him. Before he can respond, another jounin yells something. 

"I can see land!" He yells pointing forwards. Naruto runs to the front of the boat. Next thing I know he looks constipated and depressed. 

"An island paradise? THIS IS THE FOREST OF DEATH BACK HOME!" He yells. "WHAT PART OF THIS IS A PARADISE!?" He exclaims. 

"The animals shouldn't bother us as long as we stay out of their way and dont bother them. Well... except for one." The jounin says. 

"Which one do we have to avoid?" I ask standing up, sensing a large presence underneath us. Then all of a sudden a HUGE tentacle comes out of the water!

"Octopus! Come down and guide me!" Naruto yells up with sparkles in his eyes. 

"Naruto... I dont think that octopus is friendly" I say weary. 

"Naruto... This is actually... A giant squid!" Yamato yells out. I start counting the tentacles. 

"OMG A GIANT SQUID!?" I say dumbfounded. Top ten things I did not expect to see here. The squid comes crashing down on top of us. "Brace yourselves!" I say in preparation. "Water style, water tentacle technique!" I then slam my hands into the ground. The tentacles start rumbling with the squid. Then out of no where a giant bull octopus thing punches the squid down!

"Yall are late, ya fools, ya fools!" Killer bee says. 

"So that was the eight tails?" I ask him. 

"Thanks for saving our lives ya know!" Naruto exclaims. 

"Im a squirt hating outlaw!" Killer bee yells. 

"This is Killer Bee's origional style, Enka Rap! Hes famouse for it back in our village!" The cloud shinobi says. 

"Huh, well hello Killer Bee, your raps are pretty cool! Im Katsumi Senju." I say introducing myself. 

"Fool ya fool! Hey there little lady! Im Killer Bee Master of rap!" He says and sticks out his fists. 

"Looking forward to working with you" I respond and bumb his fists. Then Gai starts to hobble out with sea sickness. While on the island a giant gorilla almost attacks us!

"Yo slow down, these guys are cool King." Killer Bee says. Then the Gorilla seems to be tamed. 

"Killer Bee tamed every animal on the island. Except the squid of course. He stands at the top of the hierarchy on this island. There is a barrier around the island, we will know if anyone comes close to the island." He says to us.