Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world

Its been a day since the kids left. I ended up falling asleep outside last night. I woke up with a blanket over me, I suspect it was the chakra source that was watching me as well. I may never know who that was, but I hope I can thank them one day.

~~~~Mystery POV~~~~

She was crying, not just regular crying, but crying in a way you could tell she was broken. It was one of the saddest scenes I have ever watched. I could feel her pain on top of my own, it was hard to watch.

I wish I could have gone up to her to help her. I felt that it wasn't my place, after all I still don't know what exactly happened to break her like this.

She clung to her necklace like her life depended on it. I felt somewhat a peace knowing she could hold onto something. When she finally fell asleep outside, I took my blanket and put it on her.

Her face and her hair was illuminated in the moonlight. Her tear stained cheeks, red marks, her snow white hair. It was almost captivating...almost... I still have much business to take care of. I shouldn't even be here to begin with. If those dimwits found out I was here, I would never hear the end of it. This is something I need to keep to myself.

Until next time...Katsumi Senju...

(Who should I pick for the mystery person? Male or female im open to anything just gimme some suggestions please~ :))

~~~~Katsumis POV~~~~

The next day I was still down in the dumps, but the world wont stop for me. I go to the training grounds at 5am, at the agreed time. I need to apologize to Kageyama and Tadashi for not coming yesterday.

"Look who decided to show up!" Kageyama said.

"Sorry I missed out yesterday. I had some business to take care of" I say cracking my knuckles.

"That's fine, try not to let it happen ever again. Your on duty all day every day unless told otherwise" Tadashi reminds me.

"Yea I know, im ready to train if thats alright" I say to them.

"Thats fine, you specialize in mid range right?" Kageyama asks.

"I can do mid range and short range. I can do some long range attacks, though I dont have many jutsu's for that." I reply with a nod. "Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are definetly my strong suits. You already know I am a sensory ninja as well as a strong healer." I add on.

"Right yes, you have some valuable skills. Lets spar some, taijutsu only. You can use weapons if you so please." Kageyama says.

"Alright, one on one or something else?" Tadashi asks pulling out a kunai. I start to pull out my katana, ready to counter attack.

"Lets see you two spar a bit" Kageyama says with a sly smirk. One that matches my own smirk. "Ready, go!" Kageyama yells. We waste no time and jump right at each other. Me with my katana, him with a kunai.

Hes really strong, its hard to overbear him. We jump back and put away our weapons and jump forward again. This time we start having an old fashioned fight. Just our bodies are in play now. I have the advantage of agility, and my flexibility is really good. I slither around my aponents like a snake and catch them off guard. Thats how I fight taijutsu. However, my streangth could use some work, not saying im weak. Just that I could be a lot stronger, maybe I can train with Lee and Guy some time.

He grabs my ankle and I get into a handstand. I use the momentum created and I swing him over me. He swiftly lands on his feet letting my hands go. I run forward and engage once again. This draws on for a while longer. He again has my ankles in his grasp, I can tell hes anticipating I do that move again. Instead I wrap my other leg around his neck and hoist myself up. I twist aground so now I have him in a headlock with my feet.