Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade

"We are going to look for my aunt!?" I yell, but I quickly realize we are in a hospital and I slap a hand across my mouth. "Why Aunt Tsunade?" I ask now quieter than before. 

"Apparently pervy sage wants her to be the next hokage" Naruto replies. 

"No way! Really? My aunt is going to be the next hokage!" I yell again, but this time I stay smiling like an idiot. "Well what are you two waiting for lets go! And no buts! Shes my aunt, so I am coming too" I say standing up and walking between the two. 

"Katsumi, go home and pack your things, we will meet you at the gate" Uncle Jiraya says. 

"Yosh! I cant wait to see her!" I say skipping away in a bliss. 

~~~POV Sasuke~~~

I am walking to the market to get some more tomatoes as well as other food. Then while on my way I see an oddly happy Katsumi. And even crazier, she was skipping. I think the world is ending as we know it. 

"Ah! Sasuke guess whos going to go see their aunt!" She says looking over to me. I immediately wish she didnt. 

"Why are you going to see your aunt. I thought you said she was going to be traveling for a long time." I said now being a tad bit curious.

"Well you know about the hokage right? Apparently the village elders want her as the hokage! Isnt that so cool!" She says looking like a kid in a candy store.

I sweatdrop at her childish antics. She used to be so closed off and cold, now shes a very bright and childish person. Although she can be serious, shes still quite annoying at times. "Im going to be going with Jiraya and Naru to go find her. I might not be back for a while, you want to come with us?" She asks. 

"No, im going to stay here and train my chidori. I still need to get stronger" I say clenching my fists. Now its her turn to sweatdrop at me. 

~~~POV Katsumi~~~

There he goes again, being all emo and sulking. "when we get back we can all go over to my house again and train all day. I need to practice my new wood style on actual people" I say to myself. "Oh! I can invite some of the other rookies too!" I say now even more excited than usual. 

"Sure, just dont go dying while im not there to make sure you dobes dont get hurt." Sasuke says with a smirk. 

"Oh come on, you know we can handle ourselves! If it makes you feel any better if I need help ill just scream" In my most accurate fangirl immitation voice I say this, "Oh SaSuKe KuN SaVe MeEeEeEe" I say waving my arms around in a dying motion. 

He snorts at my immitation. "Gottcha, im going to the market. Have fun with your aunt." He says and walks away. 

"Ja ne!" I say walking away back to my home to pack. 

~~~Time skip to the gates~~~

"Katsumi-chan! You ready to go?" Naruto asks looking over at me. 

"Yep! Im all packed and set to go. How far away is my aunt?" I ask now looking over to Jiraya. 

"Well she never stays in one place for too long, so we better get a move on. While we are walking im going to be teaching Naruto a new jutsu. Your welcome to try it if youd like." Jiraya says looking down at me. 

Naruto never gets anything to himself, hey maybe this is the jutsu thats going to make him super op! "Nah im ok, this ones for naruto. If you have any good earth release jutsu's id be happy to know though" I say leaning over and poking him in the side with my elbow. 

"Hahaha! Ill let you know if one comes to mind" He says with a smile. 

Next thing I know we are off on the road. Jiraya shows naruto this spinning ball of chakra. It looks really cool! That gets me thinking if I can get something like water to do that. Ill save that idea for a later day.