Chapter 15 intensive training pt2

Its been two years, and I have recently become a chuunin. Today starts out again like any other day. After my hospital duties are done, I go to the hokages office. "Katsmi, I want you to summon katsuyu with me. I want to summon 1/10th of Katsuyu's full size." Tsunade says sternly. 

"what! a whole tenths of her size? Aunt Tsunade what could we possibly need that much of her for?" I ask now even more confused by her wild request. 

"If we ever go to battle, we need to be able to summon a large sum of her. This is for your intense training. You will continue to accumulate chakra for the rest of these two years. As your current sensei, I intend to give you all the tools to become the greatest kunoichi of your time. Maybe even beyond that." Tsunade says. 

"Alright, where should we go to summon her? We dont exactly have that kind of space here." I say now confused of the logistics. 

"We will be traveling to a large clearing above the hokage mountain. I will meet you there. In the mean time use total concentraction on the mountain. You are dissmissed." She says with a wave. 

"Yes ma'm." I say and then I leave to meditate on top of the hokage mountain. 

I wait on the mountain for close to an hour. I feel in fine tune with my chakra, and Im making steady progress. I have become one of the top medical residents in the hospital, and i continue to strive for more. I need to work more closely with my wood and earth jutsus. My water has become my primary chakra nature. Wood being a close second. 

The wind is blowing calmly through my hair and I feel at peace with where I am. Its a nice and sunny day, there is not even a hint of malice in this calm spring day. I have some great friends, those being the others in the rookie 9. Not to mention Naruto is out there getting incredibly strong. I just know he will come back stronger than ever. 

"Katsumi, are you ready to begin?" I hear Tsunade say from behind me. 

"Yes I am. How do we summon her with two people at a time?" I ask her. Now standing up from sitting atop of tobirama's head. 

"Its very simple, I just need you to summon her the same time as me. Then we should have 1/10th of her full size. In actuallity I havent attempted this with anyone else. So this is almost like a trial should we both end up in trouble." She says with a smile. 

"Yosh! lets do this" I say with a determined look. I see something shine in her eyes, and she pauses for a moment. 

~~~Tsunades POV~~~

She looks just like her father. She reminds me so much of him, its almost uncanny. Tobirama... do you see this up there? Your greatgrand daughter sure is something. 

~~~POV Katsumi~~~

"Alright, lets begin." She says snapping out of her trance. I dont push the subject, it probably isnt my business. 

"Summoning jutsu!" 

"Summoning jutsu!" We both yell simultaniously. A Large puff of smoke later, I find myself next to Tsunade on top of Katsuyu's head! Shes much much larger than the small portion id normally summon her from day to day training. I have only summoned her with all my might once. And even then she was half this size. Its increadible she can be this big! This is only a tenths of her actual size!

"Lady Tsunade, lady Katsumi, its been quite a while since I have been summoned this large. Is there an emergancy I should know about?" Katsuyu asks in her polite tone of voice. 

"No Katsuyu, I informed you yesterday we would be doing this" Tsunade says with a sweatdrop. 

"Ah that is correct, I remember now. Please excuse my ignorance" Katsuyu says with what I assume is a smile.