Ch 3 the bell test! team 7

Its the morning of the test. Today is the day we are going to see if we become team 7 officially! Im very excited, I get out of bed and get ready. I put my hair up and tie my ninja headband around my neck. My ninja outfit was already prepared. I know he said not to eat breakfast, but I decided to eat an apple anyway. Its only an apple so im sure he wont mind. I brought two more for the Uchiha and Naruto. 

Even though I hate the Uchiha, im still going to be semi nice to him. I kind of have to get along with him since we are teammates now. I made a bento for the two of them as well for later today at lunch. I already told Naruto and Sasuke I would make them. "Alright lets go training ground 7 here I come!" I exclaim walking out of the house. 

While running towards the training grounds I decide I would take a detour. I go over to the KIA stone to pay my respects. It sickens me to see all the Senju names on there. Those people could have been my family, and I would have no idea. It makes me sick to my stomach. I place down a couple flowers and my new book I just finished. I know its childish, but I was hoping that maybe all of my ancestors could read it. And maybe just maybe they can read it wherever they are... I leave after bowing. 

~~~Kakashi's POV~~~

I spotted her putting a book down at the KIA stone, and then say to read it when they can. Im not sure why, but im sure I would find out. When she left I walked up to the KIA stone and looked for my friends names. 

It never really crossed my mind how many Senju names were on here before. But seeing them made me realize, she was probably here for them. I look down at the book, and its the book she was reading yesterday. Maybe Ill check out the book later if they pass. But only if...

~~~~Back to Katsumi~~~~

"Hey guys I brought your bento's and an apple for you guys. I know he said 'OoOo DoNt EaT' but this is really light and we will need our energy." I say shoving the bentos towards the two. 

"Thanks Katsumi-chan! Your the best!" Naruto yells. I giggle a bit at his antics and I then go over to a tree and start kicking it. 

"Hey Senju, why are you kicking that tree. You should save your strength." The Uchiha says, not even making eye contact with me. For some reason that pissed me off a tad. I then ignore him as always and continue abusing my tree. 

~~~~time skip brought to you by my lazy self~~~~

"YOUR LATE!!" Naruto yells at Kakashi. Im sitting on top of the wooden pole sticking out the ground meditating. I want to build up a lot of chakra for this fight. 

"Sorry a black cat crossed my path, and I had to take the long road" Kakashi replies while scratching his neck. 

"Ok but what test are we going to be doing?" I ask very curious of what we will be doing. I can tell Naruto is very giddy and the Uchiha is glaring as always. 

"All you have to do is take these bells from me by noon." Kakashi sensei explains

"But hey wait a minute there are only two bells? What about the person who doesnt get a bell?" Naruto asks. Good question, I didnt even think of that. 

"Well they will be going back to the academy. Now, I want you to come at me with the intent to kill. Now go on the count of three" Right then and there Naruto starts to attack sensei and I get my kunai out preparing to back him up. 

"I didnt say go yet, but you did come at me with intent to kill. How do I say this... I think im starting to like you guys" Kakashi says while pushing him back.

When Kakashi starts counting down on three sasuke jumps back and so do I. I immediately seal my chakra to the best of my abilities. Then I go looking for sasuke, I can tell this is about teamwork, the whole point of the two bells is to get us to split up. Even if one of us goes back to the academy, I would just go instead of those two. Especially Naruto, he worked really hard to get here.