chapter 31 Kushina

I felt s cool breeze come in from the outside. It was cool in here, while it was hotter outside. The water was cool as well. 

"You will fight the nine tails here" Bee says. 

"Wow" Naruto gasps aloud. 

"Wow is right, this place is amazing" I reply, almost star struck. There was water flowing down from the back walls.

"Follow me" Bee says. We of course follow him deeper into the cave. 

"These ruins seem old. They must have archaeological importance. Shame the heads are cut off." Bee informed us. 

"Well why is that? I think its a cool design choice, but still. There must be some sort of meaning behind it." I reply in confusion. I may be smart, but I have my moments of stupidity. 

"How will Naruto fight the nine tails, without destroying this whole place?" Yamato asks. 

"Dont you think we wouldnt do this without doing something excessive?" Bee asks intently. "Fool ya fool". "The way this place is set up your heart has to undergo a purification process. It is set up in a way so you can talk to your tailed beasts. Only the chosen ones will be allowed to enter. Put your head in the mouth, and it will decide if your worthy enough to enter." He explains. 

"Could you please explain that in a normal way?" Yamato asks while scratching his head. 

"The waterfall of truth must be important" I say to them. "It purifies your heart so you can enter!" I exclaim coming to my own conclusion. 

"However, if theres even a smidge of darkness in your heart, the gate wont open. Then the statue will bit off your head, and tear you apart." Killer Bee says with total seriousness. 

"Your serious? I should do it first then. To make sure its safe for you to go Naruto. There is no way im letting you stick your head into that thing with a chance of you dying!" I exclaim almost angry at the statue for even thinking of killing my best friend. 

"All the statues you saw on your way here, were past jinchuriki! Their heads were ripped off and made into statues!" Killer Bee says. 

"I came here to control the nine tails power, I intend to do just that!" Naruto says with determination. I can still see the shakiness in his voice, so I put a hand on my shoulder. "This is important, I cant run away" He says. 

He then sticks his head in. For a second there is just an intense silence. Then he screams I immediately pull him out. "NARUTO!!" I scream, and his head is gone! "NARUTO COME ON!" I say shaking him like he is a bottle of ketchup or something. 

"Hehehe im alive. There was just a switch in there" He says popping his head back up. 

"OH YOU FREAKING IDIOT!! I thought you died you ass!!" I say and smack him HARD. Then of course I bring him into a hug and smack him again. "Dont do that again! You scared the living soul out of me! My god." I say and put my hand on my heart to feel how fast its going. 

"Haha! I did the same to my brother! Those statues are just broken!" Killer Bee says. Yamato is busy yelling at Naruto for pulling that stupid prank. 

The door opens. "This is..." Naruto says. 

"Close your eyes and enter. This is different from any time you have met your tailed beast before. OK?" Killer Bee says. I nod and so does Naruto. Who is now on the floor rubbing his head. Killer Bee walks inside. It looks like cotton candy clouds. 

We discuss the logistics of unlocking the kyuubi's gates. Then Naruto and Killer Bee fist bump. 

"This will take a while" Killer Bee says.