Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto

Today is another day of the normal routine. I wake up at 5am, get ready by 5:30, go outside to build some houses with yamato sensei until 7. Then I go back home, eat food to replenish my chakra. After that, I meditate for an hour and a half or until its time to go train with my ANBU Black ops squad. 

I am currently on my way to go to training with them, and I am excited to try out this new jutsu Aunt Tsunade gave me. She said it once belonged to my great grandfather. She also said it was Naruto's specialty, and to ask him for any help if needed. I had suspicions it was the shadow clone jutsu, however she said to wait to open it during training. 

"Hey Katsumi, what you got there?" Tadashi asks jogging up to my side. 

"Hey Tadashi. This is a scroll Aunt Tsunade gave me. She said it belonged to my great grandfather." I replied to him. He nods in understanding. 

"I saw you with that other jounin Yamato right? What's up with that?" He asks as we walk to the training grounds. 

"Oh! Thats Yamato sensei. He has been teaching me since I was 12 or 13. Back when I fist took the Chuunin exams. He has wood style as well, so we end up building lots of houses early in the mornings. Thats why the village has been rebuilding so fast" I reply sheepishly. 

"Dang Katsumi, thats a lot of houses. How are your chakra reserves?" He asks concerned for my well being. 

"Ah dont worry about that, my clan had very large chakra reserves. My great grandpa having one of the biggest! Ah man I really admire my ancestors, do you have a clan?" I ask him looking over to his direction. 

"Nope, I dont come from a powerful clan like yours. Neither foes Kageyama. Both of us are first generation ninja's." He replies with a proud smile. 

"No way! Thats so cool! Your parents must be really proud of you!" I exclaim, genuinely happy for both him and Kageyama. 

"Yea, they seem to be very proud of how far I have come. Im sure your parents are proud too." He replies back. 

"Ah, hate to break it to ya but they are most definetly dead. My aunt is very proud of me though, so you could say her. My uncle told me he was proud of me too." I say to him. 

"Ah sorry sorry. I didnt know, im sure they would be very proud" He replies nervous of my reaction. 

"Oh! No its fine I promise! I havent known them, so really its fine"I reassure him. He lets out a sigh of relief. I laugh at his antics, and we reach the training grounds where Kageyama is stretching. 

"Hey guys, you two ready for training? We have about an hour to train until Hokage-sama wants to breif us on the mission." Kageyama says to us. 

"Cool, can you read over this? Aunt Tsunade said I should try it out." I say handing him the scroll. 

"Oh, this is the shaddow clone jutsu. Isnt this your friends specialty?" He asks looking up from the scroll. 

"I called it! Yea thats practically his jutsu. Ill ask him about it next time I see him. Thanks tho!" I say to him taking back my scroll. 

"No problem, we can try to learn it now if youd like. It wouldnt be as effective for me, or Tadashi for that matter. I can tell you have a large chakra pool though." He replies adjusting his headband. 

"Yea I do, its from my clan. Thanks anyways, Ill try it out on a later date. Lets just do our normal training though" I reply making sure I have everything ready. 

"You two know the drill, 3...2...1...GO!" Kageyama yells. All three of us go at each other. We train for a while longer until we take a break. 

"Katsumi, you need to work on your endurance. You have strong bursts of energy, but you have a hard time keeping a steady stream. I would also like all three of us to work on getting out of genjutsu's. I have a friend of mine who is a master at them. She would be more than willing to help us out." Kageyama says to me.