Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)

Its the day of the chunin exams, and I am pretty hyped about it. I go to the meeting spot and see Naruto and Sasuke already there waiting for me. "Hey guys! Am I late? Normally Im the first one to get here" I say as I walk over to the two. Truth is, I was a little hesitant again last night, and I guess I took too long to walk here without my knowledge. Here I am anyways though. 

"No, your fine, lets just head upstairs already." Sasuke says. So we all walk upstairs and before I know it we are supposedly at the third floor. But I can tell these are Izumo and Kotetsu from their chakra. So as soon as they step up im already sweat dropping at the two. "Hey let us pass, and while your at it, let down the genjutsu. Katsumi you noticed it right, your the most perceptive out of us." Sasuke says. 

"Ah well I can tell its you two Izumo and Kotetsu, I can tell the difference of your chakras. Didnt really notice the genjutsu. Though in hignsight we only walked up two flights of stairs. I guess I didnt think to notice the exam begun as soon as we walked through the door." I say. 

"Well Katsumi I should have expected that. Anyways, you three can go." Izumo says. 

"Thanks a bunch Izumo! Ill visit you guys when I finish the exams!" I say waving to them as we leave. We walk up the stairs but while we walk Naruto breaks the silence.

"Ne Katsumi-chan, how do you know Izumo and Kotetsu so well?" Naruto asks. 

"Oh well my aunt traveled a lot when she took care of me. I would always ask her to take me with her. Whenever she left I would sit by the gates until she returned or I was taken home by either Izumo or Kotetsu" I say sweatdropping. "But once I got to academy age, she left for good. I havent seen her since" I say shrugging. "To be honest I barely remember her, she wasnt even around much at that age. She came in and out to give me groceries and clean up every once and a while. I was told I used to follow her around like a shaddow. But anyways we are here!" I say as we reach the top of the steps to see sensei there.

"Ah you three finally came. Im very proud of you three for making it thus far, I wouldnt want any other team" He says with a closed eye smile. I end up hugging him. Taking him by surprise. 

"Thank you sensei! We will see you after the exams are over. Wish us luck!" I say pushing the other two inside. We open the door and immediatly naruto makes a ruccus. Then I wave over the other rookies.

"Shika, Choji, shino, kiba, hinata! whats up!" I say walking over to them.

"Oh hey Katsumi, hows it going? After the exams are over you guys want to come over. I found the book you were looking for by the way. Its at my house, you can get it when you come over" Shika says. 

"No way really? Thats so great! Thanks a bunch shika!" I say hugging both him and choji. Shikamaru rolls his eyes, and choji doesnt seem to care. Hes too into his chips at the moment. 

"Hey shino is that a ladybug?" I ask walking over to the bug flying around him.

"Yes it is a ladybug" He replies curtly. I stick my hand out and it lands on my nose instead. I just leave it there when akamaru runs up to me with kiba in tow. 

"Akamaru! My favorite booooy! I missed you buddy!" I say rubbing his head. He barks at me and kiba seems unnamed by whatever he said.

"Hey kiba! Hows you guy's squads going so far?" I ask all of us. After talking for a while Naruto comes back up to me and he says we are going to start our exams. Its a written exam, and by the looks of it, your supposed to cheat on it. Howver, I wasnt top of the class for nothing! I breeze through this exam no problem, sasuke is using his sharingan, and im only worried about naruto. 

However I dont for long, he always manages to pull through somehow. In the meantime, I doodle on the back of my paper. I end up drawing the team and some random clothes. Speaking of, I need new clothes. These ones are going to be too small in no time.