Chapter 32 Whats next?

Kushina sits down with Naruto and I. She puts on a serious face, and proceeds to tell us the truth behind the 9 tails attack. 

***Time skip cus im lazy***

She bends down and hugs a shocked naruto with tears in her eyes. "Thank you Naruto, thank you for being Minato's and I's kid. Thank you for being born to us..." Then, she disappears into yellow sparkles floating into the air. 

Naruto is sitting there with tears in his eyes. I have my hands covering my mouth holding in sobs for my closest friend. Here he is, finally meeting his mother, and now he has to let go of her for good. Then...he smiles. He smiles and looks up. I can tell he's going to do everything she told him to do. The look on his face is a mix of pride, love, and sadness.

***Narutos POV***

"I will eat lots of vegetables now! Not just ramen. Don't worry about bath's because I love them. I also get plenty of sleep. In regards to friends...well I have a lot of really good ones. You met Katsumi, and I wish you could meet the rest of them. There is one I am not getting along with right now. But i promise I will work it out with him. As for my studies, you were right. I was not the brightest of the bunch. But with all my sensei's and friends help. I think I am turning out just fine. Master Jiraya taught me how to be a shinobi. You were right about him, he is a pervert. He was a great shinobi. I am Naruto Uzumaki, shinobi of the hidden leaf! My dream is to be Hokage! And I will surpass all the Hokage who came before me." I said in my head.

***POV Katsumi***

Naruto hit his fist to his chest. "Im going to be a better Hokage than dad!" He said with a proud smile. "Im going to be a better shinobi than you mom!"

All of a sudden I open my eyes to see Naruto talking to Killer Bee and Yamato sensei. 

"What happened? Did everything go alright?" Yamato sensei asks. 

"Yep! Everything went great!"Naruto yells. Then Naruto and Killer Bee fist bump and seem to have a conversation through their arms? I have no idea. 

"What are they saying?" I ask Yamato sensei. 

"I have no idea... JUST TELL ME WHATS GOING ON" Yamato yells. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND!" 

After some more pestering about what they were talking about, we got down to training. Naruto reached up and gathered some nine tails chakra. Then he was covered in that orange coating all over. "Yo! Naruto you look so cool! When is it my turn to get a cool look like that. Hey can I get a glowy fit like yours?" I ask Naruto. 

"Hehehe! This is so cool!" He giggle totally ignoring me. "So this is how a tailed beasts chakra feels like." 

Yamato's and I's dog poles start growing and sprouting tree limbs. "Its full of life energy, makes you wonder what kind of chakra these so called 'beats' are made of. I mean Gyuuki seems to be chill." I say shrugging. 

"He is 'chill' yo" Killer Bee replies. 

"Hey, you cant hide from me!" Naruto yells, then before I know it, one of the fuckin Akatsuki guys pops out of Killer Bee's sword!

"WHAT IN THE HELL" I yell grossed out. "ITS ALIVE!?" I question reality at this point. 

"How did you escape our tag team?" Killer Bee asks, astounded. 

"I simply switched out. Not that difficult" He replies with a smirk. "Now, two Jinchiuriki, and two wood style... Now this is a predicament." He says. After some kicking around we manage to get him outside the beast taming chamber. There we see Guy sensei of all people. As well as the two other Jounin that accompanied us. Naruto, Yamato, and I step back and let them handle the fight while we help Naruto with his ankle. He injured it while training. 

"Naruto, be careful with that new power of yours. Dont strain your ankle for a while, you could cause more damage." I say standing up. I use the medical ninjutsu I know and heal up his ankle to full capacity. "These guys are so annoying I swear to god" i mumbe to myself. 

"Your have a funny outlook on them Katsumi dont you!" replies Naruto. 

"Yea yea, im great and all but there is akatsuki here. I dont think its going to be safe to stay here anymore. Those guys might sabotage our mission." I say to him seriously. It hurts to lie to my best friend, but I know I have to do it. 

"Alright lets get to the building and grab some food huh? Im sure Guy sensie and Killer Bee have that guy covered." I said to him with a smile. 

"Yea! Lets go!" Naruto yells running of on his sprained ankle. Sometimes he gives me such a headache. 

"Naruto ya idiot! Don't run on your bad ankle!"I yell out to him. 

"I got this covered! Dont worry about me Katsumi!!!" He yells back. Well, now we are off onto another adventure with this orange ball of sunshine. I wonder what we will run into next. 

~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~

Hey yall! I apologies for not updating that often anymore. I guess I just got burnt out with school as a sophmore and all this other stuff going on in my personal life. But whenever I have more time I will try to write some more! Again im so sorry for the slow updates. 

Have a wonderful day or night you beautiful beings! Love yall to bits, I can't thank you enough for reading my weird fanfic lol.