Chapter 14 training pt1

Its been a few months since Naruto has left. My daily routine is going to my aunts office to receive my hospital notice. I work for a few hours doing lots of surgeries and other kinds of herbal medicines. Then once I finish with that, I go home and study some scrolls and books on different jutsu's I can use. After I do that, I go to the trainging grounds and I train with katsuyu. She has been extremely helpful with my journey to get strong. 

Then after all of that, I do my own training. I go to the trainging grounds in my compound and train until sundown. Then I spend 2 hours concentrating chakra to create the 100 healing technique. Finally then I go to bed and start the day all over again. 

However, when I get my hospital notice, Tsunade says I have today off to do whatever I please. So I of course go to the trainging grounds. I first summon Katsuyu. "Katsuyu! Guess who has a day off today! And guess whos about to do some intense chakra trainging..." I wait for a response but she deadpans at me. 

"Im assuming that would be you lady Katsumi" She finally responds. 

"YES! And I would like your help!" I say clapping my hands together. Again she sweatdrops at me. 

"Lady Katsumi, might I suggest you hang out with friends for once?" She suggests. 

"Oh...uhm I guess I could go find shika, choji, kiba and or shino. Maybe even hinata and Ino." I say thinking to myself. "Hmmmm alright, Ill go look for them!" I say with a determined look. 

"Thats great lady Katsumi! I will be returning to my home now. Good luck with your friends" And with that she reverse summoned herself to the forest of the slugs. 

I go and walk around the village looking for someone I know. Then all of a sudden a dog jumps on me and knocks me to the floor. "Akamaru! Hi buddy! Oh my gosh your so big now! Ahh your so cute look at you!" I get a lot of happy barks in response to my pets and scratches for the dog. 

"Akamaru! Where are you! Oh, there you are you cant just r-...Katsumi?" I hear kiba say. 

"Oh! Hi kiba! sorry Akamaru is just sooooo cute!" I say hugging akamaru and scratching him on his head. 

"Oi oi Akamaru, I thought I was your favorite! I feed you every day and your telling me she is!?" Kiba exclaims then he goes and pouts about me being the favorite. Its probably because I always carry dog treats for him. Shhh dont tell kiba though. 

"Hey Kiba, where is shino and hinata? Normally its all three of you together." I say looking over to where kiba is now sitting. 

"Oh Hinata is with her father and shino is on a mission right now." Kiba responds.

"Ohhh alright, makes sense. Well you want to do something? I have the day off from the hospital and Katsuyu is refusing to train me" I say with a sweatdrop. "Oh! We can get shikamaru and choji too if youd like!" I add again looking over to where he is. 

"Hey we can get the whole gang minus shino and hinata" Kiba suggests. 

"Sounds like fun! Lets go round them up." I say and akamaru gets off me. We venture around the village looking for Choji and Shikamaru. We eventually find them at shikamaru's house playing shoji. 

"Shikamaru chojiiii lets goooo." I wine from the door frame. Choji is eating and shikamaru is napping. I give up and start dragging the two. "Come on! Its my one day off and I want to do something!" I say continuing to drag them out of shikamarus house. "Bye Mr and MRs Nara! Thank you for the hospitality!" I say as I drag them through the door.

"Bye Katsumi come back soon!" Mrs Nara says. 

"Of course Mrs Nara!" I respond and wave. I drag them to the village. We end up eating bbq and walking around and catching up. I go home and train a lot. Tomorrow im supposed to train directly with Tsunade in combat. I want to be on my top physical form for it.