Chapter 17 Naruto!

Today I was out for lunch when I was walking around town. I was out to get some tomatoes, ramen, cucumbers, strawberries, and blueberries. I was out of all of these, being my current favorite foods. With my grocery bag in hand I look up to see someone on top of a pole...Is that? No way...

"Naruto!? Is that really you!" I yell up believing the orange blob is back home. 

"Katsumi-chan!" He yells and jumps down. I drop my bags and end up hugging him. Im smling like an idiot!

"Its been too long! You idiot! How was training? You better have gotten stronger than the last time I saw you because I sure have!" I say smiling up at him.

"Yea! Im a lot stronger now thank you Katsumi-chan! I missed you a lot! How has training back here been?" He asks looking down at me.... Wait a god damn minute.... hes looking down....

"Oh no hold on. You are not taller than me... I stg you can be taller than me! (idk ignore this if you want her to be tall! Sorry my tall girls guys and pals love you to bits) I was the tall one!" I yell now angry at the fact he grew taller. 

"Heh? Oh ya I did grow a bit! I guess you were always the tallest one between the three of us" He says thinking back to our younger years. 

"Oh! Naruto come here! We have to tell everyone your back!" As I say that I sense a certain Nara walking up behind us. 

"Well Ill be, is that really you naruto?" Shikamaru asks. 

"Hey shikamaru! Oooooooo your with your girlfriend Ill leave you two to have a good date! come now Naruto we must walk the fish." I say pushing him in the opposite direction. 

"What fish Katsumi-chan?" He asks looking back. 

"The fish I made up now lets leave the happy couple to their business." I say smirking. 

"Katsumi! We arent dating for the last time!" Shikamaru yells at me. I turn around and yell back at him. 

"Not yet your not! Temari invite us to the wedding!!" I yell and wave away. At what I said Temari is blushing like a tomato. 

"Ne Katsumi, what happened to your groceries?" Naruto asks. 

"My whats? Oh! They are right.... I forgot my groceries... Ugh come one lets go get more. I need tomatoes, ramen, cucumbers, strwberries and blueberries. You gotta help me because you caused this." I say pushing him to the grocery store. 

"Katsumi-chan when did you become so pushy" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"Since I was here and now im bored, so this is my entertainment" I say nonchelant. He sweatdrops at me. We end up shopping for a little while. And he comes over to my house. I make us some ramen and then we walk around town. 

"Well how was training with Uncle Jiraya?" I ask while we walk through the streets of Konaha. 

"It was fun! He mostly just perved on girls the whole time though" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"Sounds like him." I say now sweatdropping along with me. 

"Well what did you do while I was gone? I heard you got some sort of name for yourself or something. Jiraya mentioned it a while back. Never told me what it was though" He says now probably thinking back to whenever he told him. 

"Oh ya! I have a picture in the bingo book! Isnt that cool! Im known as 'the Snowflake of death'" I say adding some dramatic effect. 

"Thats so cool Katsumi-chan! I want my picture in the bingo book too!" Naruto says with stars in his eyes.