Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?

Its been a little while since we got back to the hidden leaf from the hidden sand. I checked Kakashi sensei into the hospital not too long ago to get checked out. They have him in surgery right now. They wouldnt let me in the opporating room since im 'TeChNiCaLlY nOt On DuTy'. So that was quite annoying. 

"Senju-sama, you can visit Kakashi-can if youd like" A nurse said walking up to me. People started calling me sama as soon as I became second head doctor here at the hospital. Tsunade being the head doctor. Shizune is also very high up on the talented medical ninja. I have the utmost respect for her. 

"Alright, thank you. I wont be visiting him yet, I just wanted to be here on standby incase anything went wrong" I said with a smile. The nurse sweatdrops at me. 

"Of course Senju sama. If youd like, you can scrub in, we have quite the interesting sugery coming up." The nurse said. 

"Oh really? What is it?" I said now curious. 

"We will be stimulating the brain and attempting to stimulate the nerves in a paralized patient. It needs some experienced surgeons." They said with a smile. I get excited and stand up. 

"Oh! Sounds like a lot of fun. Ill be there in a minute." I reply going towards the check in. 

~~~~Time skip~~~~

We have been working on this patient for hours now. The interesting thing about this surgery is that the patient is awake. Its quite the spectacle. We have music and we are chatting with the patient. So far they have been very kind and thankful to us. 

Then out of no where, shizune comes in. "Katsumi-san! Tsunade wants you. Are you able to scrub out?" She asks looking at my position. 

"Can someone take over? I will be back hopefully soon to take over if need be" I say looking around the room. Someone nods and comes over to take my spot. "Alright lets go Shizune" I say getting out of my scrubs. 

We walk to Tsunade's office and I see Naruto already there. "Hey Naru whats going on? Mission already?" I ask. 

"Ah Katsumi, alright we can begin now. As you both know, Kakashi is out of commission for a while. So to continue as a squadd, you will need more teamates. I have enlisted an elite jounin and another chuunin to fill the positions." She says with her head rested on her hands. 

"You may now come in" She says towards the door. In walks a boy with very pale skin. And behind him is...

"Yamato sense!?" I say with a raised eyebrow. 

"You!?" Naruto says pointing towards the pale boy. 

"Naruto whos this? And you should have told me youd be leading my squad Yamato sensei!" I say dissapointed he wouldnt tell me. Ever since the chuunin exams, he has been training me often in water style, earth style, and mostly wood style. 

"Sorry Katsumi, but it wasnt solid I would until a short while ago" He says with a shrug. 

"Hello there, my name is Sai" The pale boy says with the fakest smile I have ever seen. 

"Ok look man, I have nothing against you or anything but if you dont like us no need to fake it." I say a little taken aback by his actions. 

"Ah, this is the girl who failed to retreive Sasuke. And her partner the knuckle headed ninja" He says again with a fake smile. Im already pissed off by this, but this is worse. 

"Alright, enough with the introductions. This will be your team from now until further notice. Please try to get along" Tsunade says already seeing the tension.