Chapter 33 New Adventure!

~~~~~~~Quick Note!!~~~~~~~

Hey yall!!! I am officially on summer break so I should be able to update more I promise lol. But I have decided what I want to do with this fic. Hopefully you guys will like it! I also would like to apologize for the long periods of time with little to no update from me. Im not dead or anything, just a burnt out rising Junior lol! Love yall to bits and I hope you enjoy!! I also want to apologise for the intense cringe and second hand embarrasment my fic may have brought lolol

~~~~~Katsumi POV~~~~~~

We get plenty of supplies, and prepare to depart. However, we come back to the group and spot Kisame in a wooden cage, presumably made by Yamato sensei. Then, Kisame envelopes himself in a water prison! "Yamato follow my lead!" I yell and I try to use wood style to override his water prison. Yamato catches on quickly and its a large struggle. Then, Kisame gets eaten by his own sharks! The pool fills with blood, and its a nasty sight to see. I let go of my wood style, and so does Yamato. Soon enough the water explodes and there is just blood all over the ground. 

"He figured out that he couldn't escape us." one of the other Jounin said. Yamato goes to his knees.

"An Akatsuki member who was paired up with Itachi himself... the one who was feared as the scourge of the Hidden Mist. Its hard to believe this is hoe he met his end." Yamato says on the ground.  It seems that they had entered his mind to search for intel. Killer Bee goes over to the sword Kisame came out of and starts to pet it. 

"Hey Bee, is he really gone this time?" I ask now a little shaken up. 

"This fella's downhearted. Looks like its for real this time, the guys already departed." he responds while petting the poor shark sword thing. I can tell Naruto is thinking about something, he has that look in his eyes that he's made up his mind on something. 

"He did this so that we, his enemy, wouldn't get any intel. Even in the Akatsuki, there was someone who put his comrades first" Naruto says. I can tell hes thinking back to when we fought Pein in the village. 

"Hey Naruto, I am sure Kisame died an honorable death. For a shinobi, this is the most honorable way to go." Everyone seems a little downhearted. After a little while, I break the silence by picking up the scroll. "In other news, no intel was leaked to the Akatsuki" I say and hand the scroll to Guy Sensei. 

As soon as he opens the scroll, we are all enveloped in water prison Jutsu's ourselves! "That's a summoning scroll!" I yell trying to overtake the jutsu with a different approach. This time using water style vs water style. It works and I get out! but not in time to grab the scroll from a shark who ran off. Or swam off? It more flew through the air which is very off brand for a shark. However that's not the point. 

I help everyone out of the water prison jutsu, and everyone takes a moment to collect themselves. "Hey Killer Bee, could you by any chance see if you can chase after the shark?" I ask he nods and wastes no time to chase after it. Naruto and I walk over to a tree to discuss the current events and what to do. 

"Guy sensei looks shaken up" Naruto says to me 

"Yea he does, maybe we should leave him be while he collects himself" I say too late as naruto already goes up towards him. Then he picks up Guy by the jacket!

"No Naruto! Guy sensei is experiencing the aftermath of the 8 inner gates! Even the slightest touch will give immense pain throughout his body!" Yamato sensei yells. I again face palm at Naruto. Granted I didn't know about the after effects either but still. 

"Ah sorry ya know!" Naruto says AND THEN HE DROPS GUY SENSEI! 

"Naruto!! Oh my kami hold on!" I yell and go over to them. I use some medical jutsu to ease the pain. There isn't much I can do for Guys' situation except send Naruto off to find some herbs for me to use to make pain medicine. Bee comes over to us and I ask how the search went.