Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?

"Katsumi chan wake up!" Naruto says shaking me awake. Shizune is also there. And Jiraya is outside the window. 

"What in the world could be so important you needed to wake me up?" I ask rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Tsunade is in trouble! Shes going to make a deal with Orochimaru to revive your dad, her brother and her husband! Shes trading something for them!" Shizune says with ton ton in her arms. 

"What!? My dad!?" I ask now fully awake. "Well what are we waiting for! Orochimaru cant bring people back from the dead!" I say running up still in my Pj's. We rush out the door and they fill me in on whats happening. After a bit of running we get to a clearing where it looks like there has been fighting. My aunt is there in a face off with Kabuto and Orochimaru. She doesnt look good at all!

"Aunt Tsunade! What the hell were you thinking!" I yell rushing over to her side. Shizune is with me and Naruto and Uncle Jiraya go infront of us. 

"Katsumi, you can get off now. Me and Jiraya will take care of Orochimaru, you and naruto take kabuto!" She says getting out of my death grip. 

"Yosh! Naruto you heard the lady, lets get a move on!" As soon as I say this, we jump into action. Naruto tries to make the rasengan, but its incomplete. My aunt and Uncle do their summonings and so does Orochimaru. Im in awe at them, they are increadible!

"Naruto Naruto! Do you see this!? They are increadible!" I practically yell shaking him like hes a ragdoll. I have stars in my eyes. 

After my little moment in awe they fight while me and naruto fight kabuto. It looks like both tag teams are winning. Since my trainging with Yamato, I have become a much more versitile ninja! I specialize in mid range and short range fights. I can even do some long range as well! 

Naruto specializes in close range. I take the mid range. Then when Kabuto starts to tire naruto out I get an idea. "Naruto! Tag team minus sasuke!" I yell. Our tag team is something Kakashi sensei came up with. He said since in battle we work well together, we should put that to use. 

We took inspiration from when we faught Zabuza. I jump into the fight and I make some wooden pillars. "Naruto you know what to do!" I yell from where im at. 

"Yosh! Lets take him down Katsumi chan! Beleive it!" HE yells. I jump next to him and we engage in a taijutsu battle with Kabuto. I put a wood clone in my place as I back up. I see naruto ready Normally with Sasuke here, he would be in my posision, then he would throw me down and I would land a hit on the target. This time, ill just jump up and hit him. 

Anyways, I run up and Naruto's clone uses his hands as a spring board and flings me towards Kabuto. I land a nasty hit on him and his glasses shatter. His eye looks really bad, so I pat myself on the back. Next thing I know, he heals himself with medical ninjutsu. Disnt see that coming.

I look over to my aunt and uncle and they are fight orochimaru still. Then Orochimaru say something about blood and Tsunade is freaked out. Kabuto sees this and he attacks her. Naruto is quick to action and saves her life. He preformed the rasengan!

"Lets go naruto!" I yell from where I am. Then Kabuto gets up again! Is this guy immortal or something! Tsunade is freaking out and Kabuto almost kills Naruto. I yell for him and I get up and Kick Kabuto in the nuts with all my might. "Ha! Sucks to be you asshole!" I yell and after I give him another punch for good measure, I run over to Naruto. 

He was knocked unconscious and hes losing a lot of blood. "I cant do it, hes, uhm" Tsunade says, probably freaking out over the amount of blood. 

"Aunt Tsunade you can do it! Please!" I plead her with all my heart. Shizune is here too, shes calming Tsunade down. Then She gets to work. Shes healing Naruto while Kabuto and Orochimaru retreat.