Chapter 10 the third stage

Its the next day and I am training currently with Yamato sensei. "Ne sensei, do you think I will be able to fight my apponent?" I ask looking over to where he is eating his lunch. Right now we are taking a short food break. 

"Hm? Oh yea of course you will. With my trainging youll be just fine." He says and continues to eat. I wonder what Uncle Jiraya wants to teach me later. "You ready Katsumi? I want to teach you about walking on water." He says getting up. I follow him and he teaches me all about it. 

~~Time skip to after Yamato trains her for the day~~

"Bye Yamato sensei! Thanks again!" I say running off. Now I am on my way to go fine Uncle and Naruto. While I am walking I spot a new dango shop, so I go in and sit down for a bit. The dango they made was really good, I think I will be coming back here again. 

After my dango, I continue my leisurely walk to the ravine. Soon enough, I get there to see Jiraya and Naruto talking on the edge. "Hey guys, what ya talking about?" I say with the dango stick still in my mouth. 

"Katsumi-chan! I am learning this cool new summoning from Pervy sage!" Naruto says with Jiraya. 

"Thats super cool! Hey Uncle can I get a summoning too!" I say with stars in my eyes. 

"Ah well sorry Katsumi, this ones just for naruto. Im sure you will get a very cool summoning one day." He says scratching his neck. 

"Whaaat, thats so dull. Well what was it you wanted to teach me anyways?" I ask now a little impatient. 

"Ah! I wanted to teach you this!" He says, all of a sudden his hair is wrapped around his whole body. "Here try to break my barier." He says from inside. So I punch it as hard as I can. I end up making my knuckles bleed a bit. 

"What the heck is your hair made of!? It made my knuckles bleed!" I say looking at my bloody hand. 

"Ah this my dear neice is a special jutsu. I think you will be able to learn it. Its called Needle Jizoo, now I didnt make my hair into needles, but its something you can do. Basically It can make you into a human spike ball!" He says with a proud smile. I deadpan at him. 

"Uncle, why would I want to be a human spikeball" I say now very dissapointed. 

"Its my top defensive move! It can get you out of a real pickle!" He says defending his move. 

"Oi Naru, you think I should learn this?" I ask for a second opinion

"Why not katsumi chan! I think the more jutsus you know the better, believe it!" He says with the same goofy grin. 

"Okok I give, how do you do the jutsu" I say facing my uncle. I guess Naruto is right, the more I know, the more versitile I get. That means I am just that much stronger. 

After a breif introduction to how it works, Jiraya says I should try to do it. Then he goes and teaches Naruto how the summoning jutsu works. After a while of attempts I think I have it down. I go over to Uncle to show him but as soon as I turn around Naruto is being thrown into the ravine!

"AH NARUTO! UNCLE WHAT THE HELL!" I yell runing up to where he was thrown down. Uncle grabs me by my shirt and he says this

"Just wait, he will summon Gambunta, dont worry" He says, I have no idea who Gambunta is. But next thing I know there is a puff of smoke, and this giant frog jumps out. 

"WHAAAAT This is crazy! That frog is hug!!!" I yell. "Hes bigger than a mountain! Uncle when can I do that!" I yell jumping up and down. Then I yell up to naruto, "HEY NARUTO! YOU DID IT! Im super proud and thats super cool!" I yell waving up at him on top of the frogs head. This is increadible! I never thought this could be possible! I mean I have seen pictures of my aunt and uncle on top of giant animals like this, but I thought it was a painting!