Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night

We have been doing D rank missions for a while now. Its just past noon and we are eating lunch. "Hey, why dont we watch a movie later. I heard the new IT movie is out!" (just imagine they have movies idk) Naruto says. 

"AH no! If we are watching anything with clowns in it I want out." I say quickly. I am MORTIFIED by clowns. They are too happy and they murder you with a smile and its creepy. 

"What Katsumi, are you scared of clowns?" Sasuke says smirking, hes poking my side with his elbow. 

"Oh heck to the no, clowns are terrifying. I say no, any other movie without clowns in it is fine... Just no clowns" I say defending myself. At this point Kakashi has stopped reading his book and looked at us. 

"Well, why dont we watch another movie then. I can pick, also Katsumi could you go and get us some handkerchiefs?" Kakashi sensei asks. 

"Hm? Oh ya sure ill be right back." I say walking off. I wonder what that was about. 

~~POV sensei~~

"Alright, tonight we are going to watch a different movie. We can make her watch It another time. How about the shining?" I ask the two. I am so going to mess with them, this will be great!

"What! Thats another scary movie though!" Naruto yells. 

"She only said no movie with clowns. Not scary movies you dobe." Sasuke says looking away while he continues to eat. 

"Hey! I got some handkercheifs! What I miss?" Katsumi says running back. 

"Oh nothing much, we are going to watch a movie tonight though." I say giving my closed eye smile. 

"Ah we can have it at my house, its really big and we can project it onto an empty wall. Im sure there has to be one of these houses with an empty wall." She says thinking to herself. 

"Yata! Im so excited! I have never slept over at someones house before!" Naruto yells getting 

"...Naruto... You have slept over at my house before... What do you mean" Katsumi says deapanning. 

"Oh... I forgot about that. Well Im still excited!" Naruto responded. At this point all of us are deadpanning. 

"Wait Katsumi, you had a boy at your house?" I ask, now im concerned! Shes way too young for this. Her father would kill me from beyond the grave. 

"What? Yea, of course I have. Theres Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba has been over for a while but hasnt slept over. Why? Those are like all my friends, I dont have any others" She says to herself. I dont think she meant to say that last part. But now shes making the ";-;" face.  "Pretend you didnt hear that last part... Im not lonely" She says. Yep, she didnt mean it. Now its all of our turn to deadpan at her. What am I going to do with these three. 

"Ok team, we meet at our trainging grounds at 10pm. Dont be late" I say and poof away.

~~POV Katsumi~~

"Welp, im going to go to the library, theres a new book I want to read. You guys are welcome to come with." I say turning towards the two. 

"I have to get some things from the market. You two have fun." Sasuke says and walking off. 

"Why do I feel like hes lying and just doesnt want to hang out" I say sweatdropping. 

"Yes, I have a hunch your right. Well I'll come with you Katsumi chan! Can we get ramen afterwards?" Naruto asks turning towards me. He has that goofy grin again. 

"Yea sure, if we want both ramen and my book then we got to hurry. Its almost sunset!" I reply. Then we start walking to the library. On the way we bump into Shikamaru Choji and Ino. They just got back from a mission and then decided to tag along for a while.