Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation

"Naruto wake up, naruto... HEY NARUTO THEY ARE STEALING THE RAMEN!" I yell. 

"WHAT! WELL WE GOTTA GET THEM DATTEBAYO!" Naruto yells, practically falling off my couch. 

"HAHAHAH!! Oh man that was too funny! I put out some cereal. Its graduation day we gotta be prepared right?" I ask Naruto, hoping hell remember. "Oh, and by the way dont drink the milk in the back of the fridge." I say hoping he wont drink my expired milk. I havent thrown it out yet, not having the chance to. 

"Oh thanks Katsumi-chan!" Naruto yells. I have no idea how he has so much energy in the morning. Naruto goes off to the kitchen to pour himself some cereal. I go take a shower and come back to see Naruto with the very expired milk carton I told him NOT to drink. 

"NARUTO NO THATS EXPIRED!!" I yell freaking out. 

"Oh, well it sure doesnt taste like it. Eh, I will be just fine. You want some?" Naruto asks handing me the cereal and the expired milk. 

"No thank you! I will throw this away tho. You think you can pass the exam? Im getting pretty nervous." I say scratching the back of my head. I walk over to the trashcan and throw away the carton. 

"Im sure ill pass dattebayo! Im gonna be the next hokage remember?" He yells, pointing to himself with a thumbs up. 

"How could I forget? You better remember that Im gonna be there to help you right? I want to be super strong, my goal is to be offered hokage and then turn them down because I am just that cool."Is my response, kind of cheekily. I snicker a bit seeing Naruto's face. He looks like a mix between confusion and laughing. 

"Well we will just have to see who gets offered hokage first! I'm gonna beat you to it dattebayo!" Naruto yells excited. 

"Alright alright I beleive it, now we dont want to be late now do we?" I ask already half way out the door. 

"Right behind you Katsumi-chan!" Naruto yells getting up from his spot. We run through the streets racing to the academy. "HA! I so beat you naruto! You owe me ramen after this is over." I yell from inside the classroom. 

"No way! I was definetly first!" Naruto counters. He has his arms crossed while we are both panting slightly. 

"Hey shino who was first? And you cant be biased!" I say hoping to have been first. 

"It was naruto. Sorry Katsumi" Shino responds. Now I am sulking in the corner with purple lines and Naruto is cheering.  

"darn, I so hoped I was first this time, I was soooo close" I say sulking even more. 

"Hehe Katsumi-chan dont worry! You just have to train even more to get strong." Naruto says smiling while patting my back. We walk to our seats and we spot sasuke glaring at us. Of course I glare right back, but Naruto yells at him and stomps away. Man does that Uchiha get on my nerves. Im not sure how my great grandpa put up with them. I wonder what they would say if they saw me now. I walk to my seat between Kiba and Hinata, two of my other best friends. 

"Hey hinata, kiba, and of course akamaruuuu my favorite." I say petting the cute dog. Hes just so adorable I cant help it. 

"Hey katsumiii! How come im not your favorite, its always akamaru." Kiba replies sulking a little. 

"Because akamaru is adorable and flyffy and your not. Dont worry your close on my list, so are you hinata!" I say smiling. "You guys ready for the exam though?" I ask looking at the two. 

"H-hey katsumi-chan, y-yea, I just hope naruto-kun passes too." Hinata says shyly. 

"Aw im sure your boyfriend will pass!" I reply smiling, not realizing what I said till Hinata passed out. "Oh! oh wait! Hinata ahhh im sorry! uhhhh Kiba helppp!!" I reply freaking out. "Oh gosh Hinata, im sorry oh deary." I reply getting water and sitting her up.