Chapter 13 Sasuke?

Im in bed and I cant sleep for the life of me. It must be some time in the am. I decide since I cant sleep, might as well take a walk to enjoy Konoha at night. So I get on some more appropriate clothes and leave for a short walk. 

I stop by the 24 hour shop and get a couple of lolipops and continue on my way around. As im walking I see a blur of something. Deeming it a possible ninja, I follow it till it jumpts down infront of the gates. I take a closer look and recognize it as sasuke! 

"Sasuke? What are you doing out this late. Not to mention it looks like your bags are packed." I say jumping out of the tree. 

"Katsumi, are you here to talk me out of it?" He asks with a sneer. 

"Whoa there, hold on with the hostility. I dont know what your talking about. I was on a walk when I saw a blur and decided to follow it. Turns out that blur was you. The real question is what your doing out here." I say with crossed arms. 

He lets out a heavy sigh and straightens his back. "Im leaving Konaha." He says with one of the most serious faces I have ever seen. Im dumbfounded with it. He sees my mouth agape in shock and deadpans. "Close your mouth youll get flies" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"I cant talk you out of this can I" I say with a sad smile. 

"No you cant, its best if you leave me alone. Im cutting all ties with Konaha, and team seven." He says again with a serious 

"Well if we are cutting ties and all Im only going to say this. Your being selfish doing this." I say. Hes taken back from my responce but he stays. Urging me to continue with my reasoning. 

"Your being selfish leaving Naruto and I behind. Look as much as I hate you and all your still family weather you like it or not. Not to mention Naruto will do everything in his power to stop you. Just, even if you leave know we care for you regardless. You will always have a home hear again weather you like it or not. Im also going to be telling Tsunade about this." I say with a sad smile. 

"Hn, your taking this better than expected" He says suspiciously. 

"Look, if I was any other girl you have ever met, they would be crying at your doorstep. However, I will miss you ok? If I convince you of anything its going to be that we still care alright? Im going to go back home now. Just please...Think about this." I say waving. 

As im walking I hear him grunt then say "Wait... Come back for a second" He says. He lets out a large sigh. "A while ago I saw these in a store. I bought them with the intention to give one to you and naruto. But then I decided to leave. Take these and give one to Naruto. Im keeping the other one." He says handing me two necklaces. They each have the senju, uchiha and uzumaki crest on them. All of our clan symbols. 

"Thanks sasuke, if you dont decide to leave when I wake up, I hope to see you at the team meeting in the morning. If not, let us cross paths and we can catch up on whats been going on." I say again with a sad smile. He smirks back at me and leaves. I go home and much more prepared for sleep. 

~~~~The next day~~~~

"Katsumi-chan wake up!!!" I get shaken awake by none other than Naruto. "Katsumi-chan! Sasuke left the village!" Naruto yells. I yawn and rub my eyes. 

"Oh...So he really left. I was hoping hed stay" I say with a frown. 

"You knew!?" He says with a shocked expression. 

"Yea, I saw him last night. We talked for a bit, and I tried to convince him to stay. I guess he did leave... Oh! He did give me something though." I say pulling out the two necklaces. "He said he bought these a while ago, he has one and he said to give you one as well." I say handing him the necklace. He squeezes is and puts it on