Chapter 24 starting to rebuild

Danzo shows up, he has a passe now. How delightful. You can hear the sarcasm dripping out of my mouth. "Young Katsumi, we need your presence currently" The older lady says. I nod and follow them to a room with Kakashi, and the feudal lords in it. 

"Ah! There she is! The young Senju Katsumi! Welcome welcome! We were just discussing who the next hokage should be! Sikaku said Kakashi here, as well as yourself. Danzo applied himself! We believe you should be part of this discussion" The feudal lord says. 

"Me!? Really the hokage!?" I ask astonished and shell shocked. I quickly bow. "My apologies for my outburst! I was just quite surprised is all... If I may, I believe my aunt would wake up very soon. However, in the event she doesn't wake up, I suggest Kakashi Hatake. My sensei" I add at the end. "I mean absolutely no offence in what I say, however Danzo. I realize you have much wisdom, and that is valuable. However, the villagers have a clear distaste for your character. I do not believe the would accept you as a Kage. Not to mention we would not be able to handle an uproar. For now while you decide, my aunt enrusted me to care for the village. I intend to do just that. I will attend the Kage summit." I say sternly. Hoping I made myself known and put my opinions across. 

"Haha! Very well child. You are wise indeed. I agree with the young senju. Let us cast a vote." The fire lord says. We get a unanimous agreement. However, it was requested Danzo accompany me. As well as Shikaku as my advisors at the Summit. 

"Katsumi, I am very proud of what you did back there. Not many people can do that with confidence" Kakashi says with a closed eye smile. 

"thank you sensei. I was quaking in my boots! If it weren't for you being there I would have been silent the whole time" I say sulking a bit. He sweat drops at my answer. 

"Alright Katsumi, why dont you go with Yamato to mass produce housing, I will stay behind for a while" Kakashi says. 

"Right!" I reply. I make my way to Yamato sensei. "Yamato sensei! Im here to help with some mass houses." I say to him. He almost melts. 

"Katsumi! Im so tired. I have made SO. MANY. HOUSES" I says with bags under his eyes. 

"Yes sensei, I can see that. I can take over from here." I say with a sweatdrop. He quickly runs off somewhere to rest and I get to work. I create streams of houses along different streets. I notice the Uchiha compound being destroyed, so I put in extra care. Making sure that the compound has its dignity. It was Sasuke's home. And I intend to do it justice. 

After a long day of house making and pond making. Trying to bring some life to the village now full of dirt, I get the greatest idea! I run over to Naruto. 

"Naruto! Get over here! I have a great idea to bring everyones spirits up!" I say giddy with anticipation. I whisper him the plan he smirks and runs down to grab all our friends. I meditate and start to accumulate more chakra into points on my hands. When I sense everyone at the foot of the mountain I slam my hands into the ground. 

I cause lots of grass, trees, a small waterfall and a pond. Then I use a water style jutsu mist to create a misty air with the sun being out. Causing a beautiful rainbow. I smile at my wok and hop down. I see some shocked faces. I made sure the villagers could see this place from all angles. Some you can only see a bit of the waterfall, but thats ok. 

"Katsumi!" Ino yells giving me a big hug. 

"Ohp thanks Ino" I say squeezing air into my lungs. 

"How troublesome, now I have to do something nice too" Shikamaru says sulking. 

"Oh my goodness no. This is for everyone. All of you guys seemed down in the dumps, so I thought this would be a nice change for once." I say to the group.