ch 4 our first mission!

(Title image is what I think she looks like normally. Just add a leaf headband or the thing Tobirama wears. Its up to you)

It has been a few days since we have officially became team seven. It has been very anticlimactic, at first I was really excited to see what we would be doing. Then it turns out we are just doing chores around the village! I could have done this anyways, whats the point? We are currently trying to capture a lost cat named Tora. She belongs to some rich guys wife, I wasnt really paying attention. 

"Katsumi point B, eyes on the target." As much as I dont like these missions. I do like to have a little fun with the code names we use. As mature as I act i'm still only 12. 

"Sasuke, point C" He says everything in the most monotone voice ever. For petes sake lighten up emo, my gosh. We wait a few seconds then Naruto yells in my ear. 

"Naruto here! Point A!" It was quite a late response so Sensei gets a little annoyed. 

"Naruto your too slow, the target has moved! Pursue and capture the lost cat Tora." Sensei says, a little hurriedly might I add. I chase after Tora for a while, then we all pounce on her. Naruto manages to grab her. 

"Is it the lost cat Tora?" Sensei asks, to confirm our capture. 

"Affirmative, this is the lost cat Tora." Sasuke replies. Huh, he got kind of into this. That's surprising. Naruto is now very scratched up from the cat. We walk to the Hokage's office and we give the cat to the big lady. 

"Alright now you can do a couple more D rank missions, like babysitting, cleaning, gardening-"The hokage was cut of by Naruto's protests. He goes on to ramble about wanting a more challenging mission.

Iruka sensei yells at Naruto as usual, then the Hokage lectures us. I zone completely out not caring one bit. This is incredibly boring and I just want to go home and train. What I dont expect was for the Hokage to start laughing. I immediately start paying attention to him again. 

"Alright, well if Naruto wants a more challenging mission! Ill give you a C rank mission. Bring our new guest in!" He yells to someone outside the door. A man walks in... Well more like wobbles in. He reeks of sake and he looks tattered and homeless. He has the biggest bear belly I have ever seen as well. This man gives of the worst vibes. 

In response to the smell I hold my nose and scowl in distaste. 

"Hey are these the squirts who are supposed to protect me? And whats with the short one with the idiotic face?" He asks looking towards Naruto. 

"HAHA! Whos the shortest one here?" Naruto exclaims between laughing. We line up to compare out heights. Im the tallest then Sasuke then Naruto. (I almost never see fanfics with tall girls so I wanted to make her taller. Feel free to imagine shes any height tho~) 

"Haha im the tallest, sucks to be you emo." I say smugly. He as always scowls in return. "What? is scowling all you know how to do?" I say rhetorically. 

"HEY! LET ME AT HIM!" Naruto yells. Kakashi sensei is holding him by the shirt. 

"Now Naruto, your not supposed to kill the client." Kakashi says with his infamous closed eye smile. "Now no need to worry Tazuna, they may be Genin, but I am a Jonin. You don't need to fret" Kakashi says once more, looking at Tazuna rather suspiciously. I just see him as a very nervous person. I have no idea why he would need to be so suspicious and cautious of us, but whatever floats your boat. 

"Alright team we leave tomorrow morning at dawn. Make sure to get plenty of rest and pack your things." Kakashi sensei says. We then all three of us walk out to building.