Quick Note

Hey yall! How is everyone? I apologize for the really sparse writing. To be honest, I lost interest in writing it. I am most likely going to discontinue it. I may or may not come back to it on a later date though! 

Closure~~

I was planning on having Katsumi end up with either Sasuke or be a single mom. 

Either that or I was going to kill her off in the end in some dramatic manor. (I may or may not still do this btw)

In the war I was going to have her and Naruto go and tag team those zetsu's bc yk I love their teamwork. Then when they finally see Sasuke again, I would have the team back together again.

After the war was over, I would have her and Sasuke go on missions together, and it would have been a slow burn, but a passionate one nonetheless. 

Katsumi would be the grooms lady of honor at Naruto's wedding. Naruto felt Katsumi shouldn't be left out so she played the man of honor by Naruto's side. 

Kaito would grow up to becoming a powerful Ninja. I would have him be friends with Konohamaru, and in Boruto times, he would be a sensei as well. Maybe even teaching their squad with Konohamaru. 

If Katsumi and Sasuke ended up having a kid, I would definetly make the child a first born boy and a second born boy. Since we are reproducing the Uchiha and Senju bloodlines I would make her have 3 kids in total. The third and final child being a girl. All 3 would grow up powerful ninja's, and they would become the founding members of a whole knew clan, the Shihana clan. (meaning death flower) 

The new clan would have the sharingan with an immense chakra pool. They would specialize in Water and Fire style. They would grow to a large clan, one the size of the previous clans in their primes. They are known to bring out the best ninja's in the leaf. The sharingan will be used to help countless people and save countless lives. Their legacy would have been carved in the stone. 

If Katsumi ended up being a single mother. She would also have a few kids. She would be the first of many for the new senju bloodline. Bringing forth a new generation of Senju children. She was the head, Kaito became the first of the branch family. When Kaito got older, he had kids of his own. Kick starting the clan once again.

~~~~~~

I had lots of things in mind for this story. I ended up burning out on this one and I apologize for that. Maybe later if I gain motivation I will slowly start to write this again. I hope you understand!