Chapter 22 More children!

The other children have finally woken up, after being in a comatose state. It was heartbreaking seeing them like that. They were only children and yet they went through so much. After much more negotiation, I ended up being able to take care of all 7 of the kids! I wont be doing it alone though, while away on missions, Tsunade will be taking care of them. 

~~~~~Flashback to convincing Tsunade~~~~~

"Please Tsunade! Come on you know you love them! They are so small and cute, and they remind me of myself and my friends. Arent they adorable?" I say shoving the oldest into her. I trained them well to make the best puppy dog eyes anyone has ever seen. 

"Katsumi we talked about this... We...." She hesitates. I got her to hesitate! Haha! First step down!

"Kaito whos your favorite hokage?" I ask him. 

"Its the pretty lady hokage, Katsumi nee chan" Kaito says. HA! Yes flattery always works. 

"I will learn to cook... Maybe. But! I will pay for food! And I will enroll them all in the academy. Not only that but im prepared to go to parent teacher confrences!" I say furhter convincing her. Shes looking down at the two year old in my arms whos reaching out to grab her hair. 

"Oh fine, they are quite cute." Tsunade says taking the two year old. 

"YES! Lets go! I can give you each your own room or you can share. Lets go to our new home!" I say grabbing Ichika's hand. Kaito is holding Yui on his back like a little back pack. And I can feel my heart burst they are so adorable. 

"Katsumi nee san, can we get food?" Kenji asks. 

"Well of course we can! Follow me!" I say. The kids follow me like lost ducklings. I feel like a proud mom. In some ways I am at this point. 

~~~~~Flash back ended~~~~~~

"Bye you guys! Kaito your in charge of everyone alright? If anything happens you go straight to Tsunade." I say kneeling down to them. Katsuyu is next to me waiting for me to finish my goodbyes. 

"Yes Nee chan, I got it" Kaito says rolling his eyes. I must have told him almost 1000 times in these short days. 

"Alright you three are the oldest so if anything goes wrong its up to you. Naruto, Yamato sensei, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, shino, Tsunade, Sai, Ino, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Lee, and Kakashi sensei are all ready to help ok?" I say giving everyone a group hug. Its been very loud ever since I took in the kids. Im not complaining though. I would much rather this than a house full of nothingness.  

"Yes Nee chan we get it" Haishiro says rolling his eyes. They will be staying with Tsunade while im gone. I can tell shes half looking forward to it, and half already dreading accepting my pleads. 

I walk over to where all my friends are and stand right infront of them. "Well I sure wont be seeing you guys in a while. Ill miss you" I say with a sad smile. Naruto is tearing up already and I sweatdrop. 

"Bye Katsumi chan! It will be so lonely with just Sai" He says sneering with the mention of Sai. 

"What a drag, you better not die while your gone" Shikamaru says. 

"I wont and im still not a drag" I say rolling my eyes. I give Naruto and Shikamaru a hug though. 

"Here are some potato chips for the road!" Choji says handing them to me. I say thank you and hug him as well. 

"Bye Hinata, Ino and Temari! I will so miss our hangouts all 4 of us." I say while having a group hug. 

"It wont be the same without you! Ill miss that knotty hair of yours!" Ino says.