Chapter 16 training pt3

Its been almost 3 years since being left here at the village. I have become a jounin recently! Katsuyu also said I would start trainging in sage mode soon. I have gone on a few S rank missions now that I am a jounin. My aunt has been nice enough to give me at least another partner for the really risky missions. 

Not to mention I have become second in command at the hospital. I am known as the death snowflake in the bingo books. Most likely because of my white hair. I trained a lot more in my wood style and my water style. Im still less inclined to use earth that often, but I will if need be. 

Its been lonely so far without Naruto and Sasuke, but after the first year I got used to it. My library is very fleshed out now. I bout this old book Jiraya wrote. Its not part of his Icha Icha books though, I have yet to read it but its called "Tales of a jutsy ninja". I asked Tsunade about it and she said it was always his favorite work. Not only that but she holds it in high regards as well. Maybe my uncle can be a good writer. 

Anyways, today I am going on an A rank mission. I will be traveling to the Hidden Mist to retrieve a rouge there. People have reported sightings of him roaming around near their village. They were going to dispose of him themselves, but we stepped up to the plate. Now I am currently on my way to meet up with a hidden mist shinobi. 

"This mission is so far away" I say with a long sigh. Running in the woods isnt the most amazing thing to do. Im taking a break to sharpen my katana and eat some food. Its nearing the end of the day and I get up to make some more progress. My goal is to be a little more than halfway by sunset. 

After even more pointless running it becomes sunset. I set up camp and pull out my book. As I read next to my new fire, I sense a chakra signature coming up. I pretend to not notice them and mind my business. I discretely pull my katana to my side. When I sense them above me I turn around and clash with another katana. 

"Who are you and what do you want with me" I scowl. 

"Well I would think I am allowed to see my own ex team mate dont you think?" The mystery man says. This catches me off guard. That can be one of two people one is Naruto...But the other is sasuke. 

"Sasuke?..." I say extremly taken aback. I move back so he can be in the campfire light, and low and behold there he is in all his scowling glory. My first instinct is to drop my weapon and hug him. I may hate him in some respect, but I hung out with him every day for almost 2 years! 

"How have you been?" He says with a smirk. Now hes taunting me and hes getting me pissed off already. 

"What the hell sasuke! You leave and then you attack me!? Naruto and you are both gone, and you both just leave me behind!" I yell now outraged at the last Uchiha. 

We engage in a heated taijutsu battle. Neither one of us letting up. "You have gotten better Katsumi" He says between pants. 

"You have too...No thanks to that slimy snake you ran off to" I say angering myself. 

"He was willing to give me the power to slay itachi! You know this!" He sais now arguing at me. 

"Yea! I do know that! And you know what you did!? Do you!? Our friends went after you to convince you to come back, and you let that SNAKE'S goons attack them!? What happened to team 7 you idiot!" I say now on the brink of tears, I never knew how much both Naruto and Sasuke would affect me. Dont get me wrong I am happy that they are getting trained by amazing people besides sasuke. And the both are completing their dreams. 

"You let me! You were supportive of my choice to leave Katsumi! What happened to you respecting that!?" He yelles now letting his own guard down.