XXXVII. The Witches' Tea Party

"Do you think Satella was the one who was with Subaru before and kissed him at the end of the episode?" Reinhard asked.

"Who knows..." Julius replied with a bit of worry about what they saw in the last episode.

A couple of flashbacks from the last episode was shown and Subaru now wakes up after he dies from it. He checks his left eye to see if it was still there and in relief, he found out that it is still there. He looked at Emilia who starts to act hurt once again in her sleep as Subaru remembers the past time loop where Emilia was with him on his death and kissed his rotten corpse.

"She turned out that way because I wasn't with her. And I was going on about how I didn't want her to look sad..." Subaru uttered.

"Wait, he means Satella right? But why is it..." Otto uttered.

"You guys really are fooled by the fact that it was Satella. When will Satella get out from Subaru's intoxicated body just to replace Emilia in the Trial? Do you think it's that possible?" Tanya asked.

"Wait, wait for a second! So you mean that the girl from the last episode was the Princess and not the Witch herself?!" Garfiel angrily asked.

"I thought you guys knew that it won't be Satella. But I assume that you were convinced by the way she looks like Satella after all." Tanya said.

"H-Huh...? Then... The one who was with Subaru on his death was..." Emilia uttered.

"The insane version of you, Emilia, not Satella. Since you and Satella both have the same looks, as what some haters say over here, you were isolated and gone insane after Subaru wasn't with your side because he had to face Elsa and Maylie and at the same time, he lost Beatrice as well." Kazuma replied.

"Th-Then... I-I... kissed Subaru..." Emilia uttered.

"You just kissed a disgusting corpse. Hahaha! What a disgusting scene you made there! To think that insanely was you?! Hahaha!" Priscilla mocked.

"Ainz, Tanya, Naofumi, give me permission to steal her bra..." Kazuma angrily uttered.

"Eh!?" Ainz asked.

"Now you're going too far, dumbass." Naofumi said.

"Fine by me. Make sure she gets punished and make her stop acting like a big bitch." Tanya replied.

"Okay!" Kazuma said with a smug and warms  his hand up.

"Why are you allowing him to do that, Tanya?" Ainz asked in worry

"Remember, he was a man before in his past life. Could it mean..." Naofumi whispered and the both of them ended up getting hit by Tanya's rifle.

"Fools deserved to be fooled by fools. Deal with it." Tanya said.

"Huh?" The two asked.

"Good thing Tanya cleared things up about that or else..." Satella pouted.