XV. The Face of Madness

"Before we start the episode, I'm just gonna warn you that this one is going to be a depressing one for some of you, especially for those people who are close to Subaru." Jotaro said.

"What do you mean, Jotaro sama?" Petra asked.

'Her death here is really fucking disgusting.' Jotaro thought on Petra.

"Since we have tissues already prepared for you all, in this episode, you'll see a really catatonic Subaru here and this one is going to be disturbing. It's okay to cry and bawl all of your emotions to this one since the two former wimp gods are taken out for good." Jotaro said.

"Are you ready for this, everyone?" Nezuko asked with worry.

"Y-Yeah... We're ready to see how Subaru felt in this one." Rem said.

"And how I really went too far against him." Emilia added.

"Natsuki Subaru..." Crusch uttered.

"Start the next episode, Madara." Jotaro ordered.

"Yeah. Wait a second, how dare you command me, Jotaro?" Madara asked with a hint of anger.

"Good grief, you want me to beat you too?" Jotaro asked while holding his hat.

"Calm down, the two of you." Nezuko said.

"Kukukuku! Get the popcorn!" Scorpio exclaimed as a bucket of popcorn appeared in front of him and starts to munch.

'How he can be so excited about this?' Everyone thought.

Subaru looked around and aside from seeing Rem's dead body, lots of corpses from the Witch Cult can be found. He saw a storage room with blood on its door and as he opens it, he saw bodies that are known to be the bodies of the children in the village.

"W-We died?!" Lucas asked in shock and now started to cry. The same goes for the villagers who saw themselves dead in the past episodes.

"Oh my... god." Kadomon uttered in shock.

"H-H-How did this happen?" Emilia asked in fear. Puck and Roswaal have their angry looks after seeing much of the happenings to their mansion.

"No. No, no, no!" Subaru uttered after puking out while seeing the dead bodies of everyone.

'If I just get a chance, I can make any problem disappear!'

"This is wrong. This isn't what I wanted... Someone... Someone... Someone... Someone..." Subaru uttered while walking towards the mansion.

Silence filled the whole mansion and no signs of life can be found inside of it. He opened a room and sees the corpse of Ram and Petra on the door, lying and sliding as he opened the door.

"Ram... Petra..." Subaru uttered. He turns Petra's body to see her face and he finds out that her eyes were gouged out and this made him jump back in horror.

"Kyaaaah!!! I died! I lost my eyes, kyaaah!!" Petra cried and hugs Emilia while burying her face to her chest. Ram gasped and gripped her fist after seeing herself dead in the loop.

"Where is Beatrice-sama, Roswaal-sama, and Emilia-sama at that time?!" Rem asked in worry.

"I'm afraiiiid to say this but, there is a huge chance that we are also killed in that loop." Roswaal said.

"Killed? It means that Emilia..." Puck uttered.

"Puck, calm down!" Jotaro warned.

"O-Oh, right!" Puck replied.