V. The Morning of Our Promise is Still Distant

The scene now started to Subaru who nervously looked at his hands and now looked to the two maids who have their usual looks into him.

'Why... Why have I gone back?' Subaru thought while facepalming.

"Subaru might die before he slept. Or some plot is happening here, I guess." Ricardo said.

"Whatever it is, this is unacceptable!" Rem cried.

"I feel bad for Barasu, even when I always call him useless all the time." Ram said.

"Sir, sir, you don't seem to be feeling well. Are you all right?" Rem asked.

"Sir, sir, you seem to have a stomachache. You didn't soil yourself, did you?" Ram asked.

"You don't... remember me? So it's like none of it ever happened?" Subaru asked. The maids looked at each other and gave an unusual answer to Subaru's question.

"Sir?" Ram asked. Subaru slowly stood up from his bed with a disappointed mood.

"Sir, you shouldn't try to move so suddenly." Ram said but Subaru quickly ran out of the room while covering his face with his arm.

"What happened, damn it?! Everything reset again! Including my promise with Emilia!" Subaru cried. He entered the library of the mansion and fell sitting behind the door.

"Man, as I saw him so much excited with that thing of yours, Emilia-sama, I felt good and pleased to see him being happy to this world. But when this shit came to him, I can't take it anymore for myself, seeing him suffer but this time, without any reason why everything reset for him." Reinhard said.

"Maybe he died without it showing to us?" Julius asked.

"Subaru doesn't seem to have a lucky start in our world eh? Like the way, he expected it as him as the hero of this world." Puck said.

"Natsuki Subaru... you didn't tell me you really have such tragedic moments of your life." Crusch said.

"Are you concerned for him or what?" Priscilla asked.

"Because he's my comrade! No one else." Crusch said.

"Really?" Ferris asked while wiggling his tail on Crusch.

"Stop it!" Crusch yelled. Rem looked at the green long-haired ruler of the Karsten family with curiosity.

"Even she also is worried about Subaru." Rem uttered.

"You entered without even knocking? What a rude one you are!" Beatrice said as she met Subaru lying on the floor.

"Sorry... Just let me stay here for a bit, please." Subaru pleaded.

"There was last time and again now. How are you breaking through my Door Crossing?" Beatrice asked.

"Beatrice..." Subaru uttered.

"Addressing me with no title, I suppose?" Beatrice asked.

"You said I broke through your Door Crossing "last time" and "now," right?" Subaru asked.

"I just teased you about it, three or four hours ago, for being so insensitive." Beatrice said.

"If this is the second time I've woken up in the mansion... Then you remember me, right?" Subaru asked.

"It means that-" Petra was stopped by Inosuke.

"Hush! Hush! Shut up!" Inosuke yelled. Madara just grinned at Inosuke and facepalmed at the same time.