No One Can Lift a Quain Stone Alone

Flashback

"Huh...? A flashback?" Frederica asked. The gods looked at Garfiel as they already knew that this episode is all about his past.

"Everyone will witness the sad past of that annoying lion..." Tanya said.

"Hey, even if he is annoying, he sure has a lot of sad memories that he doesn't want to share with everyone. And when did he become annoying though?" Ainz asked.

"Well, at least everyone in here will know the backstory of Garfiel and why his character is interesting, despite the negative reactions and hostility he shows towards Subaru." Naofumi said.

"And how about that idiot over there...?" Ainz asked while looking at Kazuma who swirls something on his fingers and dances right in front of Mildo.

"He's scaring him. Mildo's trying to grab another chocolate bar from him." Naofumi said.

"Oh god..." Ainz sighed.

Ryuzu slowly wakes up after she got unconscious and sees a younger Gar frightened and had a blank expression. He starts bashing his head on the wall all of a sudden after they went out of the Trial.

"Young Gar, stop! Stop! Stop!" Ryuzu cried and rushes at him.

"That's Gar when he was little?!" Rem asked in surprise.

"Hey... Wait a damn minute... What are we watching right now huh?!" Garfiel angrily asked. Ryuzu pats his shoulder and slowly shook her head.

"Heh. I guess it's about time we will see your backstory, huh, Garf?" Ram asked with a smirk.

"I hate that kind of expression from you, Ram!" Garfiel angrily roared.

"Sister, stop bullying him." Rem said with a disappointed look.

"Heh. Fine." Ram said and looked back at the scene.

"Garf's past..." Emilia uttered.

"I see... Doesn't mean that we... will also see our..." Frederica uttered.

"Shut up! Don't say another word about it!" Garfiel angrily yelled.

"His past trauma starts to hit him once again..." Ainz said.

"And angers himself as well." Tanya said.

Blood splats from his forehead while banging the wall and some flashbacks were shown from his mind, up until the X scar shows up on his forehead after a stronger bash to the wall, making it bleed more and worse than before.

"Young Gar..." Ryuzu uttered, and this made Gar yell in pain and anger.

Flashback Ended

"Otto, you idiot. You went and did something crazy, didn't you?" Subaru asked.

"I never knew he had it in 'im. To add insult to injury, he even won Ram over... And now I look like this!" Garfiel said.

"Ram? What happened to them?" Subaru asked.

"What you guys are plotting don't mean shit to me." Garfiel said.

"You didn't kill them, did you?" Subaru asked.

"I told ya, it didn't mean shit! Move. I'm gonna smash up the entrance, and put an end to all of this." Garfiel said.

"Do you want us all to be locked inside the Sanctuary forever Garfiel?! Are you insane?!" Otto angrily asked.

"And what about it, huh?!" Garfiel angrily yelled back.