I. The End of the Beginning and Beginning of the End

Greetings! This one is going to be a long one due to the episode that has 50 minutes. I hope that you'll be patient on reading this one of a long hell book. Enjoy!

"Please refrain from shouting, Bakugo, Inosuke." Madara warned.

"For as long as this weird headed slayer doesn't give me a damn!" Katsuki said.

"Like hell, I'll do it first, idiot!" Inosuke yelled.

"M-M-M..." Emilia uttered while nervously calls Madara.

"What is it, Emilia?" Madara asked.

"C-Can we see where Subaru is now?" Emilia asked.

"See him? And then what, gonna think of things of you together? Stop that foolishness of yours!" Inosuke said.

"H-Hey! Don't you dare say rude things to Lia!" Puck warned.

"Why? You're going to freeze me, pussy?" Inosuke coldly asked in a deep voice tone, making the spirit hide behind Emilia.

"Fine, we are going to show you Subaru's current status from now." Madara said as he snapped his fingers and the screen now shows Subaru playing online games on a console with his classmates in his house.

"Subaru!" Everyone said.

"Wh-What is he doing? His hands move so fast." Reinhard asked.

"He is playing a game on a console. And that kind of game doesn't take your life if you lose to it." Katsuki said.

"I may say this but, his life with you people is like a game." Inosuke said.

"What do you mean, his life is a game?" Roswaal asked.

"You'll know it later. But for now, witness him being happy without being grasped by the likes of you people." Madara coldly said.

"H-Hey! I admit that I rejected him but, that doesn't mean you'll keep him away from us!" Rem said, making Ram, Emilia, and everyone stare at her.

"R-Rejected? What do you mean?" Emilia asked.

"H-He-" Rem was stopped as Inosuke clashed his swords on the ground to create a huge eerie noise.

"S to the H to the U to the T to the U to the P. SHUT UP!!!" Inosuke roared, making everyone cover their ears.

"What you're going to say Rem is a spoiler. Don't try saying it, would you?" Madara asked as he activates his Rinnegan on Rem.

"I-I-I will!" Rem replied nervously.

"Jeez, maybe I or we couldn't stand a chance against these guys. They really look like a formidable foe." Ricardo whispered.

"Shall we sneak from behind and break their necks?" Julius whispered back.

"Break our necks or I'll sever your heads?" Katsuki menacingly asked as he touched the neck of the two from behind and giving them a sadistic smile.

"Eh?!" The two cried same goes for everyone around them.

"Ricardo!" Crusch yelled.

"Julius!" Ferris yelled.

"Even if you talk without blowing a single tone of your voice, I can still understand and hear it through my ears, are we clear about this? Or else I'll kill you both." Katsuki said.

"We will! Forgive us for the rude words we've said!" The two replied.

"Hey, red-eye, shall we start the first episode of Subaru's adventure?" Katsuki asked.